Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A love poem inside a direct speech to Eshley who I love.




- Hey Esh...
- Love you...
- Nothing new...
- Only a tiny scratch...
- You're one of the prettiest gals in the world...
- Never murder me inside our house hall...
- There’s a car...
- Not far...
- You bring me into it...
- No trick or treat...
- TV set...
- You and me without a cat...
- It's lame...
- I know...
- We aren't at Moscow...
- What can we do?
- There's something in your eyes...
 You stare at me with no lies
 You answer me this:
- There’s our kiss...
- Never to miss...
- There’s our magazine...
- We're such a scream...
- In and out...
- No shout...
- There’s our gym...
- You're tall being thin...
- Muscle you have...
- You carry me on your arms...
- Our embrace to take...
- My legs are around you...
- Our love is being true...
- Dance...
- Romance...
- Beat séance...
- You're Portuguese and you never say "please"...
- Russian to be...
- You and me staring at Volga river...
- No shiver...
- What can we do?
- Our love ain't blue...
- What to say?
- We never pray...
- Your mind's with me...
- Long for thee...
- Your spirit's free...
- No ice-cream...
- We live inside a dream...
- Your jeans are mine for the take...
- There’s our delightful lake...
-  Your coat cover me...
- Being you is being me...
- No stone...
- There’s meat and bone...
- Need a smoke for a joke...
- Will you lay with me near the sea?
- Sand will be our hidden hand...
- There’s something when our hair sync...
- Maybe electricity with no ink...
- No entity...
- You've identity...
- I'm Miss...
- Long for your kiss...
- Not a piece of paper where you write...
- We've light...
- My bag carries your pagan magic...
- Nothing tragic...
- You know me...
- Esh and our sea...
- Yes...
- Let's make a mess...
- Play chess...
- I want to feel your caress...
- Nothing to impress...
- I'm you and you're me...
- Black hair is...
- Our atmosphere...
- You're gold...
- Being bold...
- Never grow old...
- That's so cool...
- We're not a tool...
- There’s my lips...
- Shaking your hips...
- There’s our necklace...
- What to do that ain't wreckless? 
- Today...
- You know...
- Every single day...
- No arrow and no bow...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...