Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A short fable to Terhi Ekebom

Me and Terhi drawn by Canadian artist Stan Wany


- There’s time...
- There's mother nature...
- There’s paganism...
- There's being mature...
- There's green everywhere in the atmosphere...
- There’re stories old and bold...
- You know me...
- Fighter...
- Brighter...
- Painting
- No aching...
- In Portuguese people all the time say "cheese"...
- You know how it's...
- No storm bliss...
- Viking age...
- Strong pace...
- Heart spade...
- No blue...
- This is true...
 You told me this while I wasn't digging any memories at all while staring at a museum hall...
- Being mother is a virtue...
- This is true...
- No clue...
- No long for the sea...
- It ain't free...
- No long for observing a star...
- They're so far...
- There’s art with heart...
- It's a start...
- There’s storm in the newborn...
- Paper, scissors and stone...
- It makes any living being dance with all their bones...
- Hope...
- No pope...
- Bread...
- Not spared...
- I know...
- Maybe we're all in a row with a bow...
- You know me...
- My name's spirit free...
- Butterflies in the sky...
- So high...
- No figure...
- Soul...
- Never grows old...
- World history is what we need...
- Body, heart and soul must be feed...
 I said this to you while knowing about something that was real true...
 You stared at me and told me this:
- Stay safe...
- Stay healthy...
- Human race...
- Breathe in and out...
- Softly with no shout...
- They divide and conquer...
- It was always like this...
- They need us to be their anchor...
 I stared once again at the museum hall...
 There was nobody there....
 And I'm sure that I've felt your soul while suddenly I was visioning a painting at a wall...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...