Wednesday, April 8, 2020

A love story to my soulmate Hélia




- I have a dream...
- Not a scream...
- There's an island somewhere...
- There’s an atmosphere...
- You know me...
- Our love's higher...
- Calms the fire...
- No zombie at all...
- Reality is our call...
- Point blank...
- There’s no rank...
- No figurehead...
- There’s butter and bread...
- My spirit's for the taking...
- Not aching...
- Blonde hair...
- No despair...
- In it there's light...
- Delight...
- Face...
- Human race...
- No destruction...
- Body lotion...
- Breath...
- No death...
- Halo...
- We go wherever we must go...
- There’s desire...
- No short wire...
- Destiny...
- Us together free...
 You tell me this...
 I look into your eyes...
 Where the ocean lies...
- Birds in the sky...
- Silence is sexy...
- Always flying high...
- Feed...
- It's what we need...
- No karmacoma...
- Dots...
- Knots...
- No question marks...
- We've our maps...
- There’s a bridge...
- It's not a frige...
- Sunglasses in the park...
- Not dark...
- No mysteries to tell...
- No secrets inside a spell...
- No morning bell...
- Not a single yell...
- Green grass...
- Act with class...
- Stripped to the bone...
- Not being a stone...
- The world is a ship...
- Your lips aren't hips...
- Sugar and honey...
- Joy with no money...
- A cat...
- Not a bat...
- A turtle...
- Not purple...
- A dog...
- Not a frog...
- There’s the day...
- The devil doesn't play...
- What to do?
- Out of the blue...
- Me and you...
- Walking...
- Talking...
- Not marching in line...
- Life ain't a lime...
- Exercise...
- No ice...
- No age...
- Just a pace...
- There’s true...
- Sagan said:
- Be you...
- There’s honesty...
- Darwin told us about poetry...
- To live...
- No sweat...
- No hat...
- Green dress...
- Not a mess...
You stared at me..
You told me that my arms were huge and my heart had a beat without a single trip...
- No clowns...
- Magic is...
- No sheep...
- Being neat...
- We know nothing...
- That's a start...
- Behind the wheel...
- No need to kneel...
- No car...
- There’s a star...
- We'll drive anywhere...
- Do what we want...
- I don't care...
- We've our own sphere...
- Bodies, heart and soul in sync...
- No ink...
- No road...
- No river...
- No shiver...
- Just you and me...
- Near our house tree...
- We write...
- We fight...
- We do whatever we want...
- We've a magical wand...
- No bus...
- Only us...
- Our skin together...
- Life's not the land of never...
 You tell me this...
 You hold my hand...
 We give each other a kiss...
 Nothing to bend...
 We've no end...




No comments:

Post a Comment