Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A short love story to my soulmate Hélia



Sometimes, I'm lost in the hour trying to rhyme with a flower... I tell her this:
- Are you a bell that chimes with time when doors are open wide in a mere slide?
 "I don't know what to answer you" she says, "because I see glass in the dark at some park".
 I'm running in dreams without screams and you ask me this:
- Are you a lost script lost in the woods where we can sell books as fools without any tools?
 I don't know what to answer you since my heart beats faster and faster by your side while some flames pop out of your heart showing me true art.
 I run into some street with your hand held to mine for a while in an eternal smile.
 You continue asking me (and my head feels a bit hammered) 
- Do you believe in love running free when we're under some tree?
 We look at the hour, we observe a garden with statues as more than mere stones filled with energy in bones.
 I gaze into your eyes in eternal beauty and while thinking on the branch of some tree, I'm pretty sure that our love's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...