Tuesday, April 28, 2020

A love poem to Hélia inside a direct speech


- Hey, my Man...
- What's going on?
- You're in love by a blonde?
- She's your atomic bomb?
- You always turned water into fire...
- With you my cables are always in a random wire...
- She treats you well?
- Cookies and coffee by the morning bell?
- No more play with me?
- Invisible to be?
- I don't understand why you're always like  this...
- Did she murdered you with a kiss?
- Are you sure that she's your queen to be?
- Will you be her king near the sea?
- Lots of questions drive my mind Man...
- For you everything's normal regarding your pen...
- Will you marry her with your summer eyes?
- What will I do without you?
- Will she cook you something new?
- Forgive me for asking you this Man...
- She's now your wanbamglam?
- I know that normal is boring...
- One can't be forever scoring...
- What did she do to you?
- Read you a book?
- Sang you a song upon a look?
- Watched a movie with you without a hook?
- She seems cool...
- You must held her as your precious tool...
- You say that she's a princess?
- Don't you dare play chess...
- Don't make a mess...
- Her name begins with H or E?
- You're always like this...
- Full of bliss and kiss...
- Your book projects, my Man?
- Words that you wrote with your pen?
- A TV series, you say?
- John Constantine's at bay?
- Corto Maltese lost inside a day?
- Daria lost her Teddy Bear and now she's in another sphere?
- Didi Wray lost her sex appeal in a day?
- Zombie Girl isn't fashion at all?
- Mascara Girl's staring at a wall?
- What will you do?
- They'll kill you...
- You know?
- Life ain't a simple blow in a row...
- I know that I do tip toe...
- Surfer Nova's music's made from the green where we both scream...
- I don't know what to say to you right now...
- My heart and soul is trapped now in what was and where's your magical bus...
- What can I do?
- You know that even with your marriage, I'll always love you...
- People say that you always live where colors and worlds collide...
- Deep into a ride...
- Where rainbows end...
- Whatever googles your hand...
- She's pretty as a flower...
- Don't ask her if weather's suddenly turned into an hour...
- Russian women love you...
- This is true...
- I'm American and you know...
- Maybe I was born in Russia mistakingly it by Prussia...
- The joy how you anchor life...
- This is what makes you nice...
- You don't roll dice...
- Never scared of mice...
 I wasn't thinking while you were posing me questions that seemed actions...
Answered you this:
- Love, you know...
- My heart is a blow...
- Not a show...
- My mind is kind...
- I pay no mind...
- My body is what I'll always be...
- Being near or longing for the sea...
- Summer eyes...
- Never told you any lies...
- Intoxication is fruit of a nation...
- Argentine usually don't know nothing about a goldmine...
- I trust my skill...
- Top of the hill...
- Siouxsie Sioux is telling me that "forever a banshee will scream to me"...
- Sonic Youth always told me about world  truth...
- Tom Waits always opened my gates...
- Master Chameleon always told me that Nathan wasn't Satan...
- Maybe we're outside...
- I never know...
- During a ride...
- This blonde girl will always be my call...
- But you know that you'll always be my wonder wall...
- Sometimes being big is giving it all...
- Kisses...
- M...





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...