Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A love story to my love Mascara Girl inside a speech that we both do reach.


- There’s you and me, my Man.
- No blonde gal staring at a wall...
- No need to only love your pen...
- We thrive for life when we simply drive...
- We never go out within a row...
- Both us love Moscow...
- There’s a glow...
- We know...
- Tie and bow...
- No soccer to be played...
- Need you by my side...
- It seems that we're lost inside a shade...
- Times are changing...
- You know me
- Never aching...
- Mother Russia's my pride...
- Portugal is where I'll be bride...
- There’s our cat...
- He's no bat...
- We love to watch candle light...
- I remember every single night...
- Burning bright...
- You told me one day this: "let the devil pay"...
- No twelve monkeys here in our atmosphere...
- We're each other's mask...
- We're up for the task...
- When I see you move...
- We're into the groove...
- There’s always you and me...
- My sailor to be...
- Our sea is huge and intense...
- Always puts us deep inside our romance...
- Tall and thin...
- You know what I mean...
- You've the strength of an ox...
- You're more intelligent than a fox...
- There’s our box...
- Days were not know as prays...
- Being you is being me...
- The fact is...
- Love thee...
 I stare at you...
 Always new...
 Taking pics out of the blue...
 Answer you this:
- You're my morning kiss...
- No water from a well...
- You're my spell...
- Being belle...
- Hold you in my arms...
- No alarms...
- You climb into my back...
- No trap...
- Mountain...
- Fountain...
- Deep into the green...
- Our primal scream...
- Reality kicks us...
- We need to catch the bus...
- No fuss...
- Love you from Tuesday till Monday...
- 24 hours...
- Lots of flowers...
- 365 days in a year...
- We always fly to the moon...
- No loon...
- Our honeymoon...
- Not any bitter time soon...
- No doom...
 You chit chat inside my empty brain with no pain:
- The prettiest gal in the world...
- You said...
- I know that you're not bad or mad...
- Love you deep to the bone...
- Inside or outside our home...
- What I always see...
- Is you and me...
- What I always check...
- Is if our heart is in sync...
- Merged inside or outside ink...
- A quick drink...
- "Siberia", you said...
- With you into stone age if necessary...
- We aren't ordinary...
- We're simply extraordinary...
- Your heart is huge at my hand...
- Without any end...
- Eros and Psyche and all...
- We love each other inside or outside a wall...
- Mucous membrane...
- No shame...
- No character...
- You're me and you...
- I'm you and thee...
- They say...
- There’s our day...
- They say...
- We must play...
 I was staring at the beauty of you holding your hair in our most precious atmosphere...
Said this to you:
- No Yin or Yang...
- No Bushido...
- No Great God Pan...
- There’s our strength when our love doesn't have length...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...