Thursday, April 16, 2020

A love story to my love Elena and my niece Lisa



- Uncle, again found you.
- Bring me something new
- I know about your heart for a start...
- You're my family to be.
- Near the sea.
I was thinking this to myself:
- She really grew up a lot.
- She resembles my love Elena.
- What can I text her as something unique?
So I was telling you this:
- Lisa, some years ago you were small...
- Now you're tall...
- Time flies quickly...
- What can I tell you?
- You're now stylish and pretty...
- Me and Elena, can't marry right now...
- Covid costed us this...
- But you know that I love her forever and ever either with or without our kiss...
Lisa was telling me this:
- Uncle, she's your Godess..
- Don't make any mess..
I was answering Lisa this:
- Love is the most powerful gun in the world...
- You know that I love Instagram near a stone...
- But love more Elena deep to the bone...
 Lisa was telling me this:
- She loves you...
- I know...
- Your love together is front row...
- You're nice to us...
- No fuss...
- Always gave me a human embrace..
- Tied my shoe lace..
- I was a wild child then...
- I remember that you always carried a pencil and pen while carrying my fragile body on your back without making any sweat...
- I really apreciate how you always were to me...
- We were altogether observing the sea...
- You told me lovely stories all the time...
- With and without a rhyme.
Elena was telling me this:
- My Man, give me a kiss.
- I'm proud of Lisa and she's nice...
- You know her since she was a kid...
- She ain't ice...
I was thinking on what to tell to my love:
- Hey babe...
- You know that we're each other love's slave.
- Woke up right now with you by my side.
- Google maps is telling me to go out with you for a ride breathing oxygen in and out holding you with pride.
 Lisa was texting us this:
- You're the best
- Forget the rest.
- Uncle to be...
- There's always fire for free...
- My aunt and thee...
- Both being one while being free...
- Your cat Matrioska ain't a bat...
- What can I say?
- Love you guys...
- You both have awesomely pretty and lovely eyes...
- No lies...
- Uncle, you're still tall...
- I know that you always were a wonderwall...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...