Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A short fable to Dominique Goblet


- Hey Man...
- I remember you...
- I'm fine...
- Do you remember where's our wine?
- You're Lynch...
- No pinch...
- You know me and I know you..
- Your mind was all over the sea near me...
- I remember a kiss...
- It was no hiss...
- I remember how you were laughing all the time...
- Without a single rhyme...
- I was thinking that either you were crazy or lazy...
- There was an arts festival...
- There was something natural...
- There was food all over the place...
- I gave you an human embrace...
- I drew you...
- This is true...
- You were always going from one side to the other...
- No bother...
- It was you...
- Bottles of wine...
- Something new...
- I remember when you asked me:
- "Are you up to the task?"
- I'm only Dominique...
- Not a Godess Greek...
- I'm only Goblet...
- We've just met...
- You were running around all the time...
- No chime...
- I remember telling you this:
- "You're the boss"...
- Whatever Man...
- Google your pen...
- There’s always you and me...
- For free...
- We go back...
- No hidden track...
I answered you this:
- At the time, my mind was everywhere and elsewhere.
- There was an human atmosphere...
- You were there...
- What could I do?
- I know that all that I could do was falling in love by you...
- I remember...
- At the beginning there was only meat and bread...
- A tiny bed...
- It wasn't December...
- There were arts everywhere...
- You told me that the streets had a name...
- I was the man to be blamed...
- No game...
- Some of your hair was on my jacket...
- I wasn't playing with a tennis racket...
 You whispered this to my left ear:
- Felt your heart...
- That was only a start...
- Felt your soul...
- You always were real bold...
- Mind...
- Kind...
- Spirit free...
- You even told me that being you was being me...
- What can I say?
- It was during the day...
- Without a pray...
- What to do?
- I was there and so were you...
  I stared at you at an airport not saying goodbye to a plane...
 I was only saying this to you:
- You were a sweet when we meet..
- Inside a sugar cane...





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...