Wednesday, April 1, 2020

A love story to my soulmate Elena Pavlenka



- Hey my Man...
- Will we do what we can?
- You know that I love you till the moon and back...
- You're my sunshine...
- You're always mine...
- There're no stars in the sky today...
- We've light inside us...
- You know me...
- Patriot as one can be...
- Russia isn't old Europe...
- We've our own rope...
- It's crystal clear that we belong to each other without any bother...
- Do you want to feel my trembling heart for a start?
- Do you want to feel my legs on your head inside our bed?
- You know that I always love you...
- You're cute and new...
- What can we do tomorrow?
- Can you ask a dream for me to a tree for us to borrow?
- My Man...
- Come on...
- I long for your pen...
- I know that you love my hair like this when we're making love with the purest kiss...
- You're the carrier of my dreams...
- You're to whom I moan my screams...
- True Man...
- We're Yin and Yang...
- Russian doll on my leg...
- Tattoo spread in our bed...
- I lick your inner wounds...
- There’s only you and me...
- Moscow is a blow...
- Our loft is soft...
- Your knickers are near my snickers...
- Panties...
- Entities...
- Our world in a path that last not in the past...
- Present tense...
- We're huge and imense...
- There's my chest being our love nest...
- There's your soft hands in my body making it bends..
- No bloody cure for us...
- No sweaty clothes in our shower after the hour...
- You know...
- Tie and bow...
- We'll have a baby for sure...
- It'll be our most awesome book inside our look...
- Our streets have a name...
- They're no shame...
- Our time is always fine...
- I'm your soulmate...
- Please don't come late...
 I observe the beauty of you while saying this to you out of the blue:




- You know love?

- I can never say no to anyone but you...
- Our love is what will always be...
- Something new...
- No rock and roll babe...
- You know that I'm your personal slave...











No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...