Wednesday, April 15, 2020

A fable inside a poem to Isabel Berg



- My Man what's going on your head?
- Other voices driving you mad?
- You know that I love you pagan...
- Inside our circle...
- Inside our temple...
- No time chime...
- Raw, visceral and strong?
- That's how I love you...
- Deep into the bone...
- There's tea...
- I love being thee...
- Every single time you make me feel free...
- You and me...
- We go back...
- Wolf pack. ..
- Cave to see...
- Near the sea...
- My arms surrounding your body...
- This ain't a story...
- Whenever you want...
- There’s the magical wand...
- Gave it to you...
- It was brand new...
- Great God Pan was then lost in Yin and Yang...
- Economy?
- Join me...
- Let's be love wherever we want to be...
- Don’t deal any card...
- I'm holding on to you again...
- Shake...
- Awake...
- There’s our lake...
- I'm carrying that sweat...
- You gave me it when we first met...
- With you...
- Something new...
- The ocean told me that it wants us...
- There’s no bus...
- Do you have something to say?
- Come what may...
- There's our park...
- It still isn't dark...
- There’s a circle of fire...
- Nothing to hire...
- My coat is your boat...
- But you must give me a kiss...
- I don't care if it's only a blizz...
- Let's observe the geese...
- All the time they say to us "cheese"...
- What choice to make?
- An easter cake?
- There's an Egg my Man...
- It hatches everywhere...
- I really don't know...
- We must go...
- No show...
- The cuisine is wet...
- Had to feed our pet...
- Don’t understand...
- You know how I am...
- No glam slam...
- Red hair today...
- Our anchor bay...
- Sparrows to see...
- You and me...
- My hands don't tremble at all...
- Let's stare at the house hall...
- I'm Danish...
- You're Portuguese...
- I understand why you never say "please"...
- There's our tree...
- Follow our eyes...
- Into the cave...
- No lies...
- You must shiver and shave...
- We've style...
- Pop art...
- For a while...
- It's our start...
- Let's free the birds...
- Cooked you potatoes and codfish...
- Our precious dish...
- Pagan to be...
- Near our sea...
- Don’t tell me to count till ten...
- I know that sometimes you're tarzan...
- A spider...
- I'm afraid of them...
- Let's put it inside a paper box...
- No fox...
- Silence is sexy?
- Have you actually said this?
- Maybe I'll not give you a kiss...
- I'll be mad at thee...
- Longing for the sea...
- I'm Isabel...
- There’s our spell...









No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...