Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A short fable to my friend and extraordinary musician Helena Espvall



- I remember...
- I was longing for water inside a bottle...
- No turtle...
- I needed to create a song...
- I clearly knew that Iva's an atomic bomb...
- I've send you some songs...
- There was in there tambourine...
- You know what I mean...
- Thought on this then...
- "He's got my pen"...
- Hey Man...
- Need a ride...
- Let's do it with love and pride...
- It was a concert hall...
- Tickets on the wall...
- What to say?
- Come what may...
 I was trying to put myself back together and your sounds were on my mind inside a loop that could last forever...
 Told you this then:
- I'm bloody Portuguese...
- I never say please...
- There’s a tree over there...
- Let's hug it and turn it into a sphere?
- There's life...
- Cake slice...
- Swedish mean...
- A Viking scream...
- No axe or shield...
- No swords in the flat field...
- Angels sing inside a dream...
- There’re birds singing...
- There’re children dreaming...
- All cats are grey...
- During the day...
- What can I say?
 You looked at me...
 Joy was free...
  You told me this:
- No mind...
- Just kind...
- No blind...
- Ties that bind...
- Close the curtains...
- Raise the roof...
- We're bullet proof...
- No information from a nation....
- We're all living beings that share a planet blue...
- This is actually true...
- I'll ask you once again Man...
- Where's my pen?
- Doesn't matter at all...
- I know you and you know me...
- We're both spirits wandering the sea...
 I searched inside a box for a music while suddenly I saw a fox...
 Told you this then:
- Helena, they're here...
- They say that it's on the atmosphere...
- You're a sorcerer of storms...
- Wake up your songs for the newborns...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...