Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A written fable to Terhi Ekebom

Me and Terhi

 You're miles away but on a fair day, I know that some lights guide my way.
 I trust in my tasks even without any masks.
 Pictures are printed in glorious paper mint.
 I remember that two years ago, I was dreaming of being in an old cabin by the sea where oxygen was running free.
 You told me this then:
- Always be a man carrying a pen.
- Always write your thoughts in a notebook without searching for a new look.
- Always show your soul that isn't old.
- Always mirror nature as more than poetry in a motion picture where your heart's at stake in some lake.
 I've thought this towards myself:
- She's vikings descendant and I'm simply a mere guy that was born in a city of sailors that weren't tailors.
- What can I show to the world with my work without any glory with help by international artists that don't search small talk in some kind of walk?
 I continued talking with you as a ghoulish creature in the night and without a single fright, sometimes I've asked you this:
- Will you dare frame a tiger fearful symmetry with your own eye?
- Will you put masks in movement while showing your face in some tree that was free?
 I remember that sometimes, I wasn't understanding how we comunicated and you told me this:
- You're a simple character in some movie play at bay.
- You're from an ancient city and you do tell me that it's pretty.
 Without cigarettes and only holding a picture of an artist that was a chameleon while changing himself several times lost in a character/theater play.
 I clearly knew two years ago that working with words was my future to be while gazing nature and the sea flowing free.

Terhi's sketchbook

In the woods among nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...