Wednesday, April 8, 2020

A love story to Mascara who I love.



- Man...
- Don't be bad to me...
- Love you...
- You've a spirit free...
- Remember when I bite your neck?
- You said: "What the heck?"...
- You know me...
- Moscow is a blow...
- Our Ice-cream ain't a dream...
- No football...
- We know what to do while staring at the wall...
- Just don't let me fall...
- You know that I'm your wonderwall...
- Cosmic girl...
- You're always my fall...
- You make me hum...
- No gun...
- You make me smile...
- Not only for a short while...
- You're cool with your tool...
- That's why I'll always love you...
- You're brand new...
- You know me...
- Russian gal loving thee...
- You're a spirit free...
You tell me this...
I never think when you steal my ink...
Tell you this:
- Hey love...
- Your beauty is purity...
- You're small in size but stronger than ice...
- You've my heart inside a box...
- You're a fox...
- My lips touching yours is when you tell me: "come on, we're one"... 
 I carry you on my back...
 You tell me something about a soundtrack...
 You continue telling me this:
- There’s bliss...
- Orgasms for thee...
- Rush for free...
- Blood that boil in your veins...
- We're never bored...
- I've your sword...
- Not inside my heart...
- You understand me...
- Eros and Psyche and all...
- How can't I love you inside a call...
- I'm your soul to be...
- Your own nieces love me...
- I'm your joy...
- You're my boy...
- I've your pen inside me...
- Think on thee...
- How many hours can we breathe together when our bodies last forever?
- I do not kneel...
- We go to our hollow hill...
- I drink...
- No ink...
- Hanging on your words...
- Feeling with your skin...
- You're more than a dream...
- What can I do?
- My sis always tells me this: "he appears out of the blue"...
- I tell her that I love you...
- You know every single move I make...
- Every position that we take...
- You're bold my Man...
- Can you put inside me again your pen?
- Remember our cat?
- Told me that loves my hat...
- It also longs for thee...
- What else can I say to you?
- I know that you love me and I love you...
- Your coat is still my boat...
- You're always something new...
- It's true...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...