Sunday, April 26, 2020

A love poem to Italian fashion model Elisa Bella who I love



You say this to me:

- Sixty days...
- Nothing to do...
- Fashion only for colour blue...
- Summer eyes...
- No lies...
- Cook...
- Book...
- Stunning look...
- Fish and hook...
- Meat and crook...
- There's in me storm...
- Need to reborn...
- Beauty is in the eye...
- This is no lie...
- I'm tall and thin...
- Hairpin...
- Into the green...
- There's a story spleen...
- Token...
- Spoken...
- Not broken...
- There's my legs...
- They beg...



- Without fresh air...

- No atmosphere...
- Our spiral cage...
- Dwelling in the middle stone age...
- No spiral cage...
- October...
- Not being sober...
- Sun...
- Burn...
- By my side thorn...
- Not gone...
- Almost done...
- You love my eye stare...
- Tell me that I'm more than a simple teddy bear...
- Need a tea...
- Near the sea...
- I'll pray with thee...
- Give me oranges please...
- I love Portuguese cheese...



- Yummy flavour...
- Seeking party labour...
- Love...
- Dove...
- Easter cake gone...
- Revolution didn't come...
- Ciao Bella...
- Cinderella...
- You know how I am...
- Pure glam...
- Pink lingerie...
- There's a boulangerie...
- What to do?
- Love my pics from you...
- Come on...
- We're going to have fun...
- Need a snake to cum...
- Apple tree...
- Joy with thee...
- There's our mind...
- Forever...
- Being kind...
- Italy's spread...
- Counting sheep while being in bed...
- S...
- T...
- U...
- V...
- X...
- I'll wear the dress...
- We'll both play chess...
- No mess...
- We'll impress...
- Ace of spade...
- You're my lovely shade...
- Eros and Psyche?
- Ice...
- Slice...
- Let's play cat and mice...
- Love you...
- What can I say?
- Let the devil pay...
- We need more than a glorious day in May...












No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...