Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A love story to my soulmate Elena



- What can we do babe?
- We're each other's slave...
- There's me and you...
- Love being true...
- Out of the blue...
- Our weapons are emotion and love potion...
 I tell you this inside a fascinating kiss.
- Come on babe...
- I'm calling you...
- Bring baked bread new...
- Need orange...
- Gonna us make a cake...
- Our love lake...
- Beware...
- Long for your hair...
- I'm in our sofa...
- No surfer...
- My hands want to hug thee...
- I'm your personal doctor for free...
- I'm your lover/mother/father/soulmate...
- I've bought some grape...
- Combed my hair...
- Champagne will be our atmosphere...
- You never say no...
- You're my arrow and bow...
- I'm your human torch...
- I'm your angel guide with pride...
- A flower doesn't ache...
- There’s always our lake...
- I've pride on you...
- You're something new...
- What can I do?
- You love me and I love you...
- Early birds sing for us...
- No fuss...
- We'll clean our bodies together...
- In love flames of forever and ever...
- No mess...
- No chess...
- Our bodies are for the taking...
- No aching...
- There's our waiting pillow...
- No willow...
We're at home with no phone and I tell you this:
- Brought you candy and honey...
- You know that you're more than my bunny...
 You stare at me and tell me this:
- Candle light...
- Our sight...
- A map...
- Our together nap...
- You're a spirit free...
- But you're more precious to me...
- Love...
- My morning glove...
- You're my storm...
- We're newborn...
- We've our whole life to share...
- Our house is more than a square...
- Marry me...
- Love thee...
- Love is natural and real...
- We're what we feel...
- Our head, mind, heart, soul and body together...
- Forever...
- I'll wear your favorite underwear...
- We know what to bear...
- No smoke...
- Your flute...
- No joke...
- Inside my inner root...
- Action packed...
- We're the best...
- I don't care about the rest...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...