Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A love story to my baby Sue McEnnis



- Hey...
- My Man...
- No play...
- Your pen...
- Only us...
- You know me...
- No bus...
- Love is free...
- Atoms...
- Songs...
- Bombs...
- All...
- Everything...
- Inside my own nature call...
- Not a zombie...
- By the house hall...
- A short wire...
- We'll break this wall...
- Not a vampire...
- Our cabin...
- Velvet satin...
- Our food...
- I'm in the mood...
- Let's fuck forever and ever...
- No land of never...
- Just me...
- Orgasms for thee...
- No politics boat...
- I take off my coat...
- Give me your bubble gum...
- We're going to have fun...
- We're each other's gun...
- No speech...
- Only hum...
- No breach...
- Chewing gum...
- No toy store...
- Our bodies merged knock the door...
- No music playing loud...
- We're our crowd...
- Three little pigs...
- You know that's you who plant the seeds...
- Fuck the wolf outside...
- I want you to be inside...
- In me...
- Heart, body and soul...
- Free...
- We're gold...
- No TV set...
- No bloody Internet...
- Remember when we first met?
- Soft light star...
- The sky...
- We were both high...
- There was an art school...
- We didn't have a tool...
- You gave me bread...
- Nothing to be spared...
- Night...
- Sight...
- We're our light...
- We're bright...
- Not Eros and Psyche...
- Raw...
- New buildings collapse...
- To endure...
- No axe...
- Love and sex...
- No words...
- We'll both scream inside each other bodies in sync...
- Let's do it with ink...
- Pagan...
- No warfare...
- We're stronger than a bear...
- Double dare...
- Not a dove...
- An alcove...
- No boots...
- Roots...
- No troops...
- I love you...
- You know that this this is true...
- No need to be clean...
- Not a dream...
- No chess...
- Only a total mess...
- Hours inside flowers...
- No trap...
- No rat...
- My boobs...
- To feed...
- Need...
- Fuck me...
- Love thee...
- Nothing Sonic...
- There's Youth...
- Pixie...
- Dixie...
- My lips on your mouth...
- No shout. ..
- My hands holding you...
- Inside me...
- You know...
- Let's fucking glow...
- Whatever...
- Wherever you want...
- I'm your magical wand...
- No past that last...
- Present is our energy...
- You and me...
- I'm yours...
- No bat...
- Sweat...
- A cat...
- You're fire...
- No wire...
- My legs...
- Begs...
- In and out...
- No sprout...
- Several times...
- No rhymes...
- Lines...
- No fault...
- Later we talk...
- Later we walk...
- Boomerang...
- Spam...
- Bang...
- Shoot me down with love...
- You know that I'm no dove...
I stare at you...
Something new...
Your smile remained free after this while we're still inside our own kiss...





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...