Wednesday, October 13, 2021

A direct love speech from Monali Roy to my heart

 


- My Man, Reetun will write you...

- Like Durga Puja with something new...

- Movies from Satyajit Ray...

- Poetry inside a day...

- At Himalaya do I stand...

- Nostalgia ain't a rock band...

- 10 arms...

- Not Octopus' charms...

- More than mythology...

- When you kiss me...

- Puja demons fight...



- Being our inner light...

- Thousands of years...

- Without fears...

- Candles do I light...

- Because it's right...

- There's our food...

- Jointed inner mood...

- You know what they say...

- Like a birthday...

- Nature eternally calls...

- By its waterfalls...

- Volcano fire spits...

- Lava ain't sweets...

- Ashes to ashes...

- Roaming with clashes...

- Maybe it's the North...

- Eating with knife and fork...

- The scene train...

- Never lame...

- Ravi Shankar played citar...

- Never far...


Devi by Satyajit Ray



- Towards a star...

- Shiva granted us...

- More than lust...

- He's just...

- Mahabharata's all over the world...

- Not making us feel small...

- Sometimes in your shoulder I cry...

- Know that to you I can not lie...

- It's how you move me...

- Deeply true sea...

- Sometimes you understand not...

- Maybe simply you forgot...

- While staring at the clouds pouring rain...

- Not inside any game...

- Enter I into your heart...

- Our flames start...

- Not only in mind...

- Just like a bat flying miles blind...

- Shadow's play...

- Inside our love's bay...

- Wax washes our soul...

- Like the purest gold...

- Being bold...

- Exiting not during the cold...

- Moves me...

- Inside mimetry...

- Science forgets a tale...

"Doesn't matter" 

- They say...

- Divine entity ain't a snail...

- No angels feather...

- Asking us for a pay...

- Blood in veins...

- No empty games...

- All days you say this to me:

"Vast as the sky" 

"There's the sea" 

"Forming inside thee" 

- Then I myself loose...

- Inside our love cruise...



- Coloured clothes with silk pure...

- All we must endure...

- Resilience day time...

- Eating a piece of lime...

- No cigarettes smoke...

- There're Gods that poke...

- Some kind of joke...

- Fingers put I on your face...

- Sign for human race...

- No theology...

- Outside fantasy...

- Know that you don't believe in God...

- All's simply a flood...

- When adult I became...

- Sense I an urge...

- Not being tame...

- To purge...

- Climbed a stair...

- No dragon's lair...

- Peculiar scene...

- Inside a dream...

- Know that you enter inside me in minutes time...

- Without a single rhyme...

- They do say...

"Love ain't a pray"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina