Friday, October 22, 2021

Me, Mascara, Elena and Ellistesky inside a grandiloquent love story

Mascara is my blonde bombshell...

She's also my belle...

In between our together love passion, there's fashion...

Of course that sometimes jealous she's when I give her sis Ellistesky's a kiss...

She loves James Bond and also Mr Robot that it's a TV series that we never did forgot...


















Mascara ain't only sweety and pretty.
She creates short cinematography deep inside our synced together energy.
Below is a deconstructed narrative all over the world featuring Mascara and Ellistesky along me not in a deep blue sea...









































Then, there's Elena Pavlenka who I love and with whom I'm going to marry because she's my vast sea inside our together electricity...









There're also some of our favorite Wong Kar Wai's movies that are below displayed showcasing a bit of my emotions along Mascara, Ellistesky and Elena just because life's more than a dream that people do sing...
































.







There's also an old meeting place where
we all love to discuss our love's embrace while listening to shoegaze...




Finally there's a fascinating artwork by Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros (who I interviewed and worked with in the past in books that were worldwide distributed and in several worldwide exhibitions organized and curated by me with more than 180 international artists) and that metaphors modern love in the wings of a peace dove...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina