Saturday, October 9, 2021

3 years later - Me and Marlene

 

Marlene and her astonishing smile

Always loved Indonesian puppetry based on light and shadows.
Remember that in 2000 was astonished by them live in London.
Later In 2008 was inside a spell in a show made with them in Lisbon.
From 2019 till 2021, me and Marlene are in awe by them.
Below are several examples of what I stated above.













Just love most Wong Kar Wai movies and specially "2046" from 2004.
Since this year my life changed a lot and how I see it inside a blue planet in a "socalled" society.
Below are two books that I love based on Wong Kar Wai's filmography and some DVDs and memorabilia that both me and Marlene love.























Me and Marlene love movement inside poetry with help by dreamish objects with metaphors.
Below are some of our favourites.











There're some parts of a book that were published in British magazine Warrior written by English writer Alan Moore and illustrated by English artist David Lloyd in 1982 and that I've purchased in 1997.
Me and Marlene are fascinated by the book and the movie that followed it in 2005.
Below are some images of it.







In 2001 watched in cinemas a South Korean movie named "The Isle" by Kim Ki Duk along my Bela.
 Rewatched all Kim's movies several times since then in the company of women and my 5 kitties and all of them are in my opinion spellbinding.
 In 11 December 2020 Kim died who was a terrible loss for the world of cinema and my own memories regarding the moments that I've passed watching them.













In 2020 along Marlene watched a fascinating photography exhibition by American photographer Roger Ballen.
Both me and Marlene had our mind blown by it.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina