Wednesday, October 6, 2021

A soft speech from Varya Yakovleva to me

 


- Man, it's the bloody weather...

- Not coat's leather...

- Change into...

- Metamorphosis with glue...

- Beneath my indulgence...

- Comfort is a sentence...

- Like a sudden call...

- Stating The Fall...

- Not here...

- But there...

- Summoning apes...

- Climbing down trees...

- Emerging shapes...

- By the bus standing...

- Eating common leaves...

- Charade's pending...

- Clearly don't know...

- Throughout Moscow...

- I go...

- Streets show...

- One mind...

- Touching me...

- Kind...

- Like telepathy...



- Need a smoke...

- While climbing a boat...

- Not into storm...

- Echoes burn...

- Giants marching as ants...

- Destroying plants...

- It's no roll and rock...

- But state's shock...

- Words that you told me before do pop in my mind:

"Mankind mostly is blind" 

"Like cornered sheep" 

"Waiting for a wolf's treat" 

"Dancing in eons of time" 

"Middle term prime" 

- You do know that my art...

- Comes from within my heart...

- Let's again go...

- Not where's the snow...

- Towards the flickering light...

- Our inner insight...

- Thrown into the night...

- Oceans do divide...

- Drops of water that slide...

- One being...

- Never sightseeing...



- Don't listen to Tool...

- We're cool...

- Inside A Perfect Circle...

- Puscifer ain't purple...

- Again and again...

- No shambles game...

- Entering Shamballa's state...

- Candlelights are never late...

- Felt myself as Picasso's "La Guernica" painting...

- "Dames of Avignon" are aching...

- It's Bauhaus as an art school...

- Towards Nature we do drool...

- Just tell me...

- How you see...

- Scorched earth's entropy? 

- The membrane that's shredded...

- Into pure ether...

- Puzzle that sleeps and awake...

- Speed's sudden brake...

- Freedom of state...

- Just like a pomegranate...

- Forming a new shoe...

- Within's true...

- Our everlasting youth...

- Hair that does spin...

- As being inside a dream...

- Wave upon wave...

- Outside a faraway cave...

- Just some words written...

- Streams of thoughts blithen...

- Again 12 monkeys that say:

"It's our day" 

"Near Tampa Bay

- Gaze again at you...

- With a cigarette for two...

- Opening the door...

- Perception not being number 4...

- It's letter "V"...

- When you also melt into me...

- Like a Kaleidoscope's color...

- Never sour...

- Peeling onions I do mature...

- Smashed potatoes is our only cure..

- Outside anarchy's spell...

- I do dwell...

- Like a new found tune...

- In my own perfume...

- Grab the gum...

- Feel sweetly fun...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina