Thursday, October 28, 2021

A love speech from daughter to me

 



- No psychology...

- Life's genealogical tree...

- DNA not bad...

- Never sad...

- English literature...

- Really not sure...

- Manga's fruit...

- Art as a case suit...

- Father figure stand...

- Where the world doesn't end...



- My mum...

- Indian always being fun...

- Admire and love you...

- Nothing ain't blue...

- Top model to be...

- Actually being free...

- You always tell me that the world ain't small...

- When you, me and my mum call...

- More than fashion...

- Further than passion...



- It's joined love feeling...

- Like healing...

- Taj Mahal's marble stone...

- More than a zone...

- Intelligent I am...

- Try to learn from you...

- Simple Man...

- The truth...

- No blood split...

- Indeed a treat...

- Grandmother cares for me...

- Mum loves thee...

- Admire I you...

- Not only your brain...

- Personality's completely new...

- Without pain...

- Inside your heart I am...

- Learning to write with you with a simple pen...



- Do carry you my backpack...

- Nothing does lack...

- When you prepare me at breakfast sandwich with ham and cheese...

- Know that I'm also Portuguese...

- It's way sweet...

- When we play basketball in the street...

- Remember always these words that you to me say:



"Believe in you..."

"World ain't new..."

"There's always something to do" 

"Daughter for true"

- Stare I again into your heart...

- Mum tells me that it's a never-ending start...

- Feel happy when we three smile...

- Like little tigers walking a mile...



- To understand you...

- Move further into Big Fish's lace shoe...

- Not a movie to watch at...

- Love our pet...

- Grandmother says to mum:

"Always spit the chewing gum"

"Mother nature tells us to love and also have fun"

"Architect again"

"Not a charade's game" 

- I don't understand...

- So ask mum...

- Fruitfully she's...

- Smiling like the world's a total bliss.

- Real unique we all are...

- There's a river never far...

- Into earth do I feel...

- No need to kneel...

- It's what you always tell me:



"Life does spin"

"No dream" 

"Mum loves me"

"I love she"

"Mutual energy"

"Princess you'll always be"

"Not only telepathy"

- Clearly know that every move that I make...

- Put I universe state ravitate..

- When sleepy am I..

- Carry you me in thy arms..

- No alarms...

- Open a page book...

- That says:

"It's our look" 

"Fish without hook" 



- Tired you're...

- Close, never far...

- Mum give us a coffee cup...

- Can't forgot...

- Teach you me something new...

- Suddenly we're eternally true...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina