Tuesday, October 5, 2021

A direct speech from Varya Yakovleva to me

 


- Man, don't you dare...

- It's the sound...

- Everywhere...

- That we found...

- From A to Z...

- Sometimes you drive me mad...

- Near the market I do stand...

- In between Yin and Yang...

- Bushido's ballpoint pen...

- Instaïntly I forget...

- Buy Whiskas to the pet...

- Tiny cuddly cat...

- Sometimes it says to me things sweet...

- No trick or treat...

- Mute I am...

- When I do stare at people without glam...

- Felt myself as Shazam...

- Animation movie's core...

- Forever more...

- Grand Prix...

- People's Jury...

- Just a Russian girl I am...

- Tricky words do I spam...





- It's my dreamish state...

- Never knowing if I'm too soon or too late...

- Somewhere in the city...

- Think I on something delightful pretty...

- Rain does pours...

- Outdoor...



- Light never fades...

- In between shapes...

- What do I know? 

- Prepare a cup of tea...

- First row...

- Inner energy...

- Sometimes I do echo to you...

- Blister stars collide into 2...

- Like Giullieta Massina I fall...

- Staring at pictures on the wall...

- Vision burlesque's Anthony Quinn...

- Drink on his hand being his  inner dream...

- Civilization comes and goes...

- And I do not know...

- Through stairs of thought...

- Parade at the land of whatsnot...

- Knowing about your Portuguese knot...

- Never forgot...

- Destroyed the umbrella...

- Want to feel myself as Cinderella...

- Search in my pockets for a cigarettes pack...

- Your eyes tell me this:

"What the heck?"

- Not understanding your words am I.

- But I do try...

- Without any sigh...

- Your hair's wet...

- Like a stray cat...

- Borrow your headphones...

- Listen to sound of stones...

- Went way back in time...

- Big Bang was lost inside a rhyme...

- Neanderthals were shouting loud...

- To a crowd...

- Mammoths were covered in fur...

- Elephants mutation love cure...

- Felt the ice age...

- In our mutual embrace...

- Outside a motion picture...

- Award was leisure...

- You tell me to draw something to you...

- Real new...

- Legs do move...

- I do dance...

- Into the groove...

- Reading a romance...

- Feel the world inside me...

- While staring at a simple tree...

- Caress the wind for free...

- There's magic inside thee...

- Stare I again at you...

- Visioning number 2...

- Then number 7...

- Feel myself in heaven...

- You tell me about my animation pace...

- While tying your own shoelace...

- It's wild and free...

- Us together being a solar entity...

- World history's our only source of energy...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina