Friday, October 8, 2021

A solid love speech from Monali Roy to me


- My Man, further more...

- There's the ocean tide...

- Not number 4...

- With you by my side...

- There's the wind around you and me...

- Not number 2...

- Beautiful calligraphy...

- Something new...

- There's the street...

- Not number 6...

- I'm thy miss...

- Always we go deep...

- There's our place...

- Not number 0...

- Where we both gaze...

- My beloved hero...



- There's Indonesian puppetry...

- Shadows and light scenery...

- Told you...

- About the lost shoe...

- You know that I love you...

- Not a Kafka's short story...

- But our morning glory...

- Thinking with my heart...

- It's a simple start...

- No depart...

- You and Facebook...

- Not thy look...

- I and Instagram...

- Don't need Telegram...

- Twitter stays still...

- Its scar doesn't heal...

- Tumblr always decay...

- When we aren't in May...

- Then, there's Whatsapp...

- Like a dog that barks...

- Need to clean our love's sphere...

- Everywhere...

- Sometimes jealous I am...

- Eat Russian bread with ham...

- Never know what's on your head...

- That makes me a bit mad...

- Like a lovestory left behind...

- Inside many rooms not being blind..

- Eyebrows and eyelashes I paint...

- Never do I faint...

- Kiss you in thy lips...

- Morning us greets...

- Just like puppetry inside poetry...



- My hands inside your chest...

- Picking your heart from the rest...

- Never lost am I...

- With my 3rd and 4th eye...

- No sigh...

- Opening folders again...

- My love for you ain't a game...

- But then...

- You inside...

- No lost pencil nor pen...

- Rubber does glide...

- Like a volcano it does spits...

- Curiousity tips...

- Lava's everywhere...

- Even in the biosphere...



- Forget the rain...

- There's sun...

- No pain...

- With you love also to have fun...

- It's your fingertips...

- Perception keeps...

- Stay we...

- Not only by the sea...

- Such an atrocity...

- Keeping solar electricity...

- Piece of paper gave you then...

- Knowing that ink is...

- Our delightfull kiss...

- Never knowing where I am...

- Flower that bloom...

- Near a thorn's doom...

- By the sheltered sky...

- Near a wall we lie...

- Don't wear stripes...

- Red and white hypes...

- Not a China Girl am I...



- I do know that you hate to sigh...

- Nearby...

- Entering and exiting step by step...

- No singular secret must I've kept...

- My hands thee embrace...

- Always out of pace...

- What can I do?

- Just answer me...

- Hate color blue...

- For free...

- Merged sympathy...

- Just me = YOU...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina