Tuesday, October 19, 2021

A love speech from my blonde bombshell Mascara to my heart

 


- My Man...

- No dream pen...

- Film noir...

- Thrilling and dizzy...

- 100 hands star,,,

- Actually cheesy...

- Just grab me quick.,,

- Let's merge deep...

- Bag letter written...

- Dust cream...

- Scriptem...




- It's my hair...

- Everywhere...

- Our own private chair...

- Desire's dare...

- Again movement charade...

- Character s spade...

- Kiss me or not...

- Can't thee not forgot...




- Raymond just fell...

- Chandler's inside a spell...

- The Big Sleep...

- Is our spaceship...

- Hair comb...

- Our love bomb..,

- Jangling Jack...

- Europa's wolfpack...

- Citizen Kane...

- Lost in the left lane...

- Boulevard Sunset...

- Where we met...

- No Bogart's style...

- Counting a smile...



- Let's forget the world again...

- Highway's so lame...

- Coffeeshop's smoke...

- No need to poke...

- Around the circle stain...

- Where choice is never vain...

- Inside Transyberian train...

- Mankind's disdain...

- Remember that years ago...

- Told you that we're a spinach blow...

- Vegetables protein...

- Estafeta's to blame...




- Sis tells me...

- That we're bound to be...

- Forever young...

- No need for a song...

- It's sky bloody's shape...

- Sharing with us a grape...

- Plums are inside the dish...

- No need to preach...

- To be Russian is not only treasury...

- But excelled duality...

- MP4...

- Us together...

- Asking for more...

- Bird's feather...

- Kimono's embrace...

- Where there's our love race...

- Again tell me...

- That for you I'm prettier than the sea...



- No deadly melody...

- Our endless energy...

- Don't care...

- Love with you to dare...

- It's more than a simple love's atmosphere...

- Again, it's more than première stage...

- Hate animals on a cage...

- It's our page...

- Waking headache...

- Fruitfully cocktail...

- Not us being like a snail...

- Awake always us are...

- Scenario's noir...

- It's Laura's film...

- Detour's wheel drill...

- Edgar Ulmer did told...

- That our youth is worth gold...



- Excess evolutionary...

- Me and you staring at our shared belly...

- Into moonchild's binary...

- By the club needed I jelly...

- You drive me deeply merry...

- When we watch Tom & Jerry...

- Kiss me on my left eye...

- Love when we together do sigh...

- Pupil's awake...

- Always in excellent shape...



- Inside a dream envelope...

- My coat's our love boat...

- Our orgasm's shazam...

- Being flamboyantly glam...

- Love thee...

- Eternally...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina