Thursday, October 28, 2021

Developing a TV series - Inspiration and information

Deep inside my autobiography with help by some of the best international artists that I know of and who either created or are creating artworks be them based on my physical looks, written comic strips developed by me, people that I love or on several art projects curated and organized by me in a worldwide scale either in exhibitions or on several written, edited and organized individual books or collections also distributed in a worldwide scale.

 I always try to put a bit of who I am and what inspires me as a writer inside drafts for an upcoming TV series that I'm developing.

Today, inside this draft I've decided to put some videos by masterpiece movie "Paris, Texas" from 1984 directed by German director Wim Wenders, scripted by American writer Sam Shepard with soundtrack by American musician Ry Cooder, featuring German actress Nastassja Kinski and American actor Harry Dean Stanton in a magnificient love story based on memories of a normal couple in love.

Below is a draft based on some of my ideas for the TV series with some artworks by some international artists who I work or am working with along two of my nieces, women that I love having also inspiration by the song "Dreams" by Irish band The Cranberries released in 1993. 



There's a fascinating artwork based on a simple woman by my friend and Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli...



There's an Halloween box with candies for 2021...




There's a masterpiece artwork by my friend and German artist Lars Henkel based on characters "Lock, Stock and Barrel" from Tim Burton's "The nightmare before christmas" masterpiece movie universe....




There's Dolores O'Riordan who passed away on 15th January 2018 singing "Dreams" as an angel...





There's Ellistesky that's a woman that I love taking pics at her kitty Estafeta...




There's another artwork by my friend and German artist Lars Henkel who was used for a book cover...




There're Mascara and Ellistesky's that are women that I love painting their room...





There's another fascinating artwork by my friend and German artist Lars Henkel...




There's Ellistesky that's a woman that I love taking pics at her kitty Estafeta - part 2





There's a comic strip written and developed by me with artworks by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta featuring myself and Mascara who I love deeply and sweetly...





There's my blonde bombshell Mascara...




There's another fascinating artwork by my friend and Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli featuring a simple woman...




There's the first part of above mentioned  masterpiece movie "Paris,Texas





There's Daria Kovaleva being a woman that I love...




There's an extraordinary artwork based on Daredevil character by my friend and Serbian artist Branko Djukic...





There's Lana being a woman that I love...




There's yet another fascinating artwork by my friend and Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli featuring a simple woman...




There's an extraordinary artwork based on a superheroine by my friend and Serbian artist Branko Djukic...






There's my beautiful friend Terhi Ekebom after creating a mural with her astonishing painting technique/art style wearing an astonishing outfit...





There's an astonishing artwork by my friend and Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta...






There's the second part of above mentioned  masterpiece movie "Paris,Texas






There's an extraordinary artwork based on a simple woman by my friend and Serbian artist Branko Djukic...






There's "Chungking Express" masterpiece movie DVD directed by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai...




There's an artwork based on it by Indian artist Dheeman Gosh...




There's an audiotape with "Ashes of Time" soundtrack directed by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai...







There's a masterpiece artwork based on dead generals by my friend and American artist Brian Biggs...



There's a fascinating non-encounter meeting monologue from masterpiece movie "Fallen Angelsdirected by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai featuring Chinese/Portuguese actress Michele Monique Reis...




There's a fascinating artwork by my friend and Italian artist Stefano Zattera printed on a skateboard...




There's a monologue from masterpiece movie "Days of being Wild" directed by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai...




There's an artwork by Chilean artist Genisis Rosalis featuring masterpiece movie "2046" directed by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai and a poster of it...






There's an artwork by Chilean artist Genisis Rosalis featuring masterpiece movie "In The Mood For Love" directed by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai and a poster of it...





There's an artwork by Chilean artist Genisis Rosalis featuring masterpiece movie  "Days of Being Wild" directed by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai and a poster of it...






There's the third part of above mentioned  masterpiece movie "Paris,Texas






And its original poster...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina