Wednesday, October 20, 2021

A love speech from Monali Roy to my heart




- My Man, more than simple lovers we're...
- Always near, never far...
- Painted something to you...
- Gift from our shared heart for true...
- No u-turn...
- Our passion flames always burn...
- Sometimes you drive me mad...
- Get jealous with you in our bed...
- But then you strip me...
- When you call me honey bee...
- Clothes suddenly are gone...
- Bodies are our time zone...
- Lots of times I ask myself this:
"Why do I love you so much?"
- Later when you to me appear...
- Answer is:
"My emotions aren't a simple mask"
- Inside our mesmerizing kiss...
- Can't say no to you...
- Because our heart's the cure...
- Don't care about your arts knowledge...
- Love being with you towards infinity's edge...
- Not only your style...
- It's how you put me into a state's smile...
- Do know that your mind's intelligence...
- Is my prettiest heart romance...
- All day speechless I am...
- Observing how you share with me a sardine's can...




- Feel myself lucky by your side...
- Our marriage is a delightful ride...
- Dames thee admire...
- Like a burning emotional pyre...
- Know that you're my voiceless fire...
- With you words aren't in need...
- Our desire to love feed...
- Do know that you're my everything...
- Hate to share you with sugary cream...
- Artists give you more than a dream...
- Reality's seen...
- You always tell me that I'm the best...
- To forget the rest...
- Daughter tells me that we live inside a love's nest...
- My heart pumps loudly on my chest...
- It's our merged anatomy...
- Meticulously put energy...
- Brought home some stones raw...
- You told me that they're perfect...
- In them no flaw...
- More than a passionate act...
- It's you and me...
- Truly love side...
- More than a spree...
- Our orgasmic tide...
- My teeth by your neck...
- Tongue's movement complete pack...
- Flavors in my mouth...
- Inner shout...
- Always you make me chill...
- When cooking fish at the grill...
- Caress your t-shirt...
- Feel like giving birth...
- Can't easily explain...
- How I feel to be your dame...
- Your eyes inside mine...
- Mutual action's prime...
- On top...
- Forget I about star pop...
- Kama Sutra gives us the way...
- 1000 nights and a single day...
- More than Tantrism...
- No Hinduism...
- Bengali's scream pleasure...
- Portuguese's blood ain't leisure...
- Tell me again...
- Coming ain't a game...
- Times 7...
- Pure heaven...
- Inside again...
- Feel wild, not tame...
- My fingertips I lay...
- At your body's bay...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina