Friday, October 1, 2021

Influences within my emotions and my work with international artists - narrative

Most of the times in life what you really  need is a white canvas and an idea to develop and create something good inside a narrative like the end of "In The Mood For Love" movie directed by Wong Kar Wai in 2000.




There's Marlene that's a woman that I love...


Marlene


There's Daria Kovaleva that I also love.

Daria Kovaleva 

There's my personal and professional memories with Portuguese painter Silvia Freire.



There's an artwork based on mesmerizing "Fight Club" movie by American artist Greg Ruth and "Blancanieves" movie starring Spanish actress Maribel Verdú.




There's my beautiful friend and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom.



There's British artist John Willie "Bizarre" book anthology.




There's an artwork by my friend and German artist Lars Henkel for a German Meret Becker CD cover, who's a musician and that composed music for acclaimed German TV series Babylon Berlin that was streamed at Netflix.



There's a pastel based on a simple woman by my friend and extraordinary Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli.



There's an artwork based on Quentin Tarantino's movie by my friend and Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta.



There's an artwork by Finnish artist Matti Hagelberg.


There's an artwork by Finnish artist Bo Haglund.



Finally there's another pastel based on two simple women by my friend and extraordinary Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina