Sunday, October 10, 2021

A sweet speech from Monali Roy's daughter to me

 


- Man, today...

- Thought on a say...

- It was truly unbelievable...

- Utmost incredible...

- Painting with my mom was I...

- No lie...

- Choose some words loose...

- Such a lot to upon choose...

- Meticulously engraved them with  Bengali's calligraphy...

- Thought a bit on mum and thee...

- Dragons flyed wild in the North...

- Wine was released from a wooden cork...

- Like an enchanted barrel...

- From the land of Lewis Carroll...

- Mirrored myself real high...

- The sky's bright...

- Remember what you always tell me:

"Shelter the storm for free" 

"Pick up a shoe" 

"Do something new" 

- Then in maths...

- Stumbled upon inumerous paths...

- Clearly envisioned Peter Pan...

- Through Barrie's pen...

- Again, were you in my thoughts...

- Like some loose tidy knots...

- In the clouds felt I myself...

- Staring at our bookshelf...

- Muttered some words to you:

"It's true" 

"Strange color is time"

"Will paint something for you real fine"

"Sometimes my mum is a bit lost" 

"Lurking from a lamppost" 

"Energy's her entropy" 

- You answered me something...

- Felt myself inside a dream...

- Choose the left street...

- Right one was also neat...

- Then, a cat started telling me this:

"I'll hiss till morning's bliss"

"Need fish by the dish" 

"Just cuddle me"

"We'll all enter in land's fantasy"

"Not any strategy" 

- Started to wonder this to myself in a nanosecond:

"Maybe, it's true"

"Cat wore an hat" 

"Joyfully sensed its smile" 

"For more than a shortwhile"

- Climbed some tiny stairs...

- Paint was alive...

- Formed tiny cuddly bears...

- Gave them hi5...

- Back to work was I...

- No lie...

- Calligraphy with pics and images are for real...

- Nothing surreal...



- Asked my mum for some old jeans..

- No street means...

- Into the cloth...

- Alphabet was your boat...

- Mum suddenly told me this:

"He's Portuguese..." 

"Where's the cheese?" 

"You know that he lives in the land of "do what you please"" 

"Nevermind" 

"Truly kind" 

"It's how he makes women think" 

"With his heart's ink" 

"Must give him something unique" 

"Not a common brick" 

- Walking in the house hall...

- Not feeling small...

- Ran into you...

- Jumped in thy arms for true...

- Painted your face...

- Outside any race...

- Mum gave you more than a smile...

- Near polar bear...

- Everywhere..

- Galaxy ain't a simple mile...

- Entered in the room..

- Halloween was too soon..

- Ouside any charade...

- Really knew then, that we were inside a love's parade...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina