Thursday, October 28, 2021

A short direct love speech from Monali to my heart

 



- My Man, not only poetry...

- Heart's beauty...

- Still from Satyajit Ray...



"I don't know where I'm going, but I do know why I want to be free"




- Not only a say...

- But spirituality...

- Know that the day will come...

- When you'll be gone...

- It'll be sad...

- Surely will miss you.,,

- Bad...

-  Wil be something completely new...

- Don't wanna think...



- Daughter's feeling better...

- Accuracy ain't in the weather...

- She feels nor sad or mad...

- Know that a goodbye...

- Is more than a simple try...

- My command chains...

- Are blood stains...

- It's people telling me this and that...

- Wanna be free with you as a stray cat...



- But sometimes feel inside empty...

- Not plenty...

- When child I was...

- Barefoot walked I...

- Near the bus...

- Thought that my life would be bright...

- Full with light...

- But no...

- Always inside a society's show...

- Know that you try to open my eyes..

- Feel scared...

- Loving you is never sad...

- Memories that to you I told...

- Whispers being bold...

- Years ago, maybe it wasn't love...

- But somebody who showed me what's a peace dove...

- With you everything different is...

- Number 6...

- Of course that I love when you to me write...

- Filled with light...

- Stronger feel I...

- No lie...

- You never ask me for something extraordinary...

- Only binary...


Satyajit Ray "Days And Nights In The Forest" from 1970 

- It's our shared image...

- No mirage...

- Working time...

- Don't think...

- Not feeling fine..

- Calligraphy's ink...

- Paper as canvas white...

- Not acting bright...

- Would love to have a son with you...

- Our mutual emotions are eternally true...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina