Saturday, October 16, 2021

Short draft within my autobiography

There's Elena Pavlenka who I love...




There's a book with astonishing paintings by Spanish maestro Pablo Picasso...




There's Mascara and me inside an narrative...











There's a book with paintings by Dutch maestro Vincent Van Gogh...




There's an artwork based on Mascara by my friend and Italian maestro Stefano Zattera...




There's Ellisetsky (that's Mascara's sister) at a museum...




There's a written manuscript by me...





There's Elena again...




There's a view from Mascara's room...




There's Daria Kovaleva as Bela...




There's an artwork by American artist Greg Ruth based on masterpiece movie "The Piano" directed by Jane Campion...



There're books with plums shared by me and Mascara...




There's Lana being a woman that I love...




There's Elena (one more time)...




There's Elena (encore)...




There's Daria Kovaleva (being Bela) again...





There's Nastya and me staring at a masterpiece...



There're artworks by my friend and Polish artist Bartosz Kosowsvi along a cat...



There's an artwork based on a simple woman by my friend and artist Andy Prisney...




There's an artwork based on a simple woman by my friend and Serbian artist Branko Djukic...




There's an astonishing artwork by Italian artist Giulio Rincione...



There're two artworks based on Corto Maltese fashion character by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt and another artwork based on Italian maestro Guido Crepax's Valentina fashion character drawn as tributes by Italian artist Alessio Fortunato...





There's an artwork based on Corto Maltese fashion character by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt drawn by my friend and Italian maestro Salvatore Galati for an arts project that I'm developing with more than 50 international artists...




There're movies by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai as a clear influence on my work...




















There's Thai actress Nada Pimnada also influenced by Wong Kar Wai's movies...






There're photographies by American artist Roger Ballen...







There's American actress Mason Alexander Park playing "Desire" character and British actor Tom Sturridge playing "Dream" character on upcoming Netflix TV series based on the cult comic book series "The Sandman" written by British writer Neil Gaiman...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina