Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Me and Mascara go back - love story draft

Through a book Mascara fingering is with lust being it our desire's just...




When Mascara always by my side is, carry us both together an astonishing artwork 
by my friend and Italian artist Stefano Zattera being it based on her inside our mutual love's sphere...


There's Mascara's groovy spellbinding look while we're both staring at our book...



Mascara admires my look inside an artwork by Japanese artist GarbageWhichBurns based on me for a book anthology...



Suspicious of me Mascara is when we're both inside an astonishing kiss...



There's an artwork by Canadian artist Stan Wany 
that Mascara loves based on myself inside our private bookshelf...



Mascara always tells me that I'm James Bond inside our love song...



There's an artwork by extraordinary German artist Anke Feuchtenberger at Berlin where both me and Mascara dream...



Mascara loves to read Playboy while being with me inside our blissful pure joy...



Water must Mascara and me both fill while we're at the top of an hill...



There's Mascara and me inside our call by The Fall...



Mascara always gives me a brain while not being tame...



There's Mascara and our written paper play during night and day...



Inside Mascara's love's sign never are we lost inside a rhyme...



There's Mascara holding the phone again inside our love's foolish game...



There's me and Mascara inside our home never us both feeling alone...



When Mascara and me both fall, papers seem to be at the house's wall...



There's Mascara's love sign again without any shame...



Estafeta always is candy sweet inside her dream kitty's trick...



There's Mascara's ice-cream being our body cream...



There's Mascara and Ellistesky's created stamp outside any musical band...




There's more than class when Mascara is wearing for me glass...



There's a pagan storm when me and Mascara do turn...



By the door, Mascara always wants more and more...



Supersoldier strength is loving Mascara's length...



When Mascara for us cook, she never forgets her look...


There's me and Mascara at a speedy train never feeling us lame...



Inside Mascara and our cave we together each other shave...



Treasuring Cinema's water, Mascara and me move even further...



There's Mascara that loves to share with me a peach outside any preach...



There's Mascara, me and a simple book inside a curious look...



There's our shared bathroom where Mascara and me create our own personal doom...



Lots of times Mascara shouts at me while I smoke a cigarette because of a tiny little bat...



Then Mascara gazes at me again while we bear no shame...



Then there's only Mascara's good look while we're both sharing mango's fruit...



There's Estafeta tricks again being her inside her own kitty's game...



Finally there's a magical kiss after more than 20 years by a simple miss...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina