Wednesday, October 13, 2021

A simple speech from Alyanna and little Camilla to me

 



- Man in the north...

- Don't you dare to forget me...

- In thy port...

- Football watched I...

- No lie...

- Freedom was my key...

- Towards my inner empathy...

- Mum told me that you moved a vast sea.

- Inside reality...

- Outside fantasy...

- Stared I at an awesome goal...

- Not by CR7...

- Felt myself in heaven...

- Happily screamed at nature's call...

- Just like pumped energy...

- Listened to the crowd...

- Real loud...

- People cheering...

- Utmost feeling...

- Knew that you watched the game...

- Not in vain...

- Harbouring Ukraine...

- What to forgot? 

- Also created a sailor's knot...

- Like you taught my mum and me...

- While climbing a tree...

- Sometimes think on a cat...

- Being my pet...

- Sister is a tiny bit brat...

- Nevermind...

- You know me...

- A book did I bind...

- Helped by mum...

- It was absolutely fun...

- Your words were there...

- Everywhere...

- Like the scent of time...

- In their prime...

- Mum said:

"Everything's good" 

"Joyfully mood" 

- It didn't rained...

- Glorious day...

- Sky opened itself without shame...

- Fabulous play...

- Mum told me about a whistle sparrow...

- Carrying bow and row...

- Instantly did I smile...

- Not for a shortwhile...

- Knew that it was you...

- Creating something new...

- Out of the blue...

- After the game...

- Mum gave me a chocolate bar...

- I'm the one to blame...

- Stared I at a star...

- Near a rainbow...

- Did I glow...

- Kiev was asleep...

- Like a spaceship...

- With me and mum you talked...

- Inside a simple walk...

- Colors popped in...

- Knew then that you were creating more than a simple dream...

- Grabbed some flowers...

- Mum cared them for more than hours...

- Do feel fine...

- Outside any rhyme...

- Again to you I say:

"Don't forget me" 

"Near river or sea" 

- Mum always tell me this:

"Land of Goddess and Gods"

"He always nods" 

"Being my friend"

"No beginning nor end" 

"Like telepathy"

"Sometimes the wind him awakes"

"During work breaks"

"Morning shift" 

"Curious cliff" 

"Beauty is life" 

"Must give you a cheese slice"

"See?"

"He doesn't forget you or me"

- Thought this to myself:

"Just like a faerie's elf" 

"Must play football" 

"It's nation's pride"

"Not only a ride"

- Mum did smile...

- You know me...

- Like a child...

- Camilla's my name...

- Love number 3...

- Mum's never tame...

- No urge to fame...

- Tomorrow go I back to school...

- My new backpack is delightful cool..

- Will paint something for you...

- True...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina