Saturday, October 2, 2021

Something sweet told to me by Cristina Mormile

 


- Hey you...

- Give me something new...

- Quietly am I staring at the Menu...

- It's Wagner's mythology whose flood...

- Run into my blood...

- Not on a tale Samurai...

- Here we do lie...

- It's the cat...

- Being a beloved pet...

- Once again...

- Into thy arms...

- No game...

- Bearing all your charms...

- Italy doesn't understand...

- People do bend...

- Feel your heart...

- Latin like mine...

- It's a start...

- Beer's fine...

- There's the melody...

- Entering our ensemble melody...

- Like Roman Empire...

- Felling on a wire...

- Come on and let's dance...

- More than a pavement's romance...

- Inside an human trance...

- My black hair...

- Holding the atmosphere...

- Stylish you're...

- Not nurtured by a star...

- Let's count till 10...

- Grab your pen...

- Cookie do me meet...

- Feel you deep...

- Your punkish attitude...

- Never being rude...

- Hair's spikey...

- Near the mikey...

- Let's not create a love story...

- It's our moment's glory...

- Portuguese heart and soul...

- Never getting old...

- Thy jeans...

- No means...

- My dress...

- No mess...

- Let's go...

- My body's fragile...

- No show...

- Fertile...

- Tell thee...

- While mirroring your sea:

"Not a tale to tell"

"Just an entry's bell" 

"It's the food"

"My mood" 

- We both do walk...

- Italian no talk...

- Know that we're this...

- A delightful kiss...

- Remember this that you always tell me:

"There's energy"

"Inside thee" 

"Like a Fellini's movie" 

"Dolce Vita's groovie"

"Shogun's inside a storm"

"Roaming alone" 




- Put your hands on my neck...

- Not a loose wreck...

- Began to see...

- Your feet along me...

- Inside our together move we go...

- Colors do glow...

- Synergy merges in my mind...

- Our pathos is kind...

- Let's not spiral out...

- Inside a shout...

- Let's continue our dance...

- Choreography's chance...

- Inside lips...

- Moving hips...



- Know clearly...

- What holds us dearly...

- Like an entity...

- Me and you in our identity..

- Sign must I...

- No sigh...

- More than a book...

- Our stylish look...

- Entering again...

- Where the streets have no name...

- Cristina I am...

- Staring at you...

- Together we jam...

- Just tell me...

- About our telepathy...

- Our inner mesmerizing beauty...

- Moving again...

- Where there's no pain...

- My hair's on your shoulder...

- Feel myself bolder...

- Hold my hands with you...

- Out of the blue...

- Inner sudden energy...

- No melancholy...

- You and me...

- Near our beloved sea...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina