Friday, October 8, 2021

A love speech from my belle Isabel to my heart

 


- My Man, love you even more...

- There's a blackout...

- By the floor...

- Like an inner shout...

- Instantly remember I...

- Hagakure in thy hand...

- Really high...

- Like an indie band...

- During school class...

- Call you about the wordpass...



- It's what it is...

- Give you a spellbinding kiss...

- Quietly look I into your face...

- Tying my own shoelace...

- Enter I on our room...

- Numbers don't lie...

- Want thee real soon...

- Or are you shy?

- Number 0...

- About an hero...

- Then 6...

- Know that I'm your miss...

- Later 4...

- Blink I at the door...

- Finally 2...

- Quickly fade into you...



- In Viborg...

- There's food...

- Our inner mood...

- Dial again...

- Almost being tame...

- Don't feel lame...

- Your hand in mine...

- Energy was astrologically fine...

- Bushido came...

- Through a sugar cane...

- Inside Zen's state...

- Neither soon nor late...

- Hugging me like Cinderella...

- Feel myself thy Bela...



- "In your room" melody...

- Is our true integrity...

- More than a feeling...

- Love's healing...

- Feel you everywhere...

- Thee double dare...

- Paranoia's elsewhere...



- Towards Catholic church I do SCREAM...

- No DREAM....

- Bastards that in shadows dwell...

- Hate their phoney bell..,

- Throughout history...

- Looney bastards entropy...

- Borgia's legacy...



- Feel your arms around me...

- Not only a dance...

- Count till 3...

- Reality's our romance..

- Of course that it's always me...

- And you...

- Climbing the tree...

- Truth...

- Love again...

- Honor ain't pain...

- Such a shame...



- Pressing play...

- During night or day...

- Thy clothes by the bed...

- Makes me mad...

- But what can I do when I love you?

- Vikings settlements everywhere...

- Really hate to share...

- Let's fly one more time...

- Outside any rhyme...

- Need your hat...

- It's by the cat..

- Not near the bat...

- Don't you dare to mess my mind...

- Spirit's kind...

- It's the bloody movie's scene?

- Coffee with cream? 

- Peanuts butter?

- Let's move a bit further...

- Popcorn that suddenly explode? 

- Armagedon's real code?

- Love, my love of mine...

- Mute the channel...

- Let's stare at a simple dime...

- Carry my blouse in flannel...

- Danish myth...

- How we both breath...



- Don't tell me that Russian you must learn...

- Jealous I am...

- It's my turn...

- From the beginning till the end...

- Don't talk with me about Greece...

- I'll freeze...

- Your heart is my only flame...

- I'm your only dame...


Artwork based on Canadian genius movies director David Cronenberg by my friend and Italian artist Stefano Zattera


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina