Monday, October 18, 2021

A simple speech from Natasha Dikunova-Zipalova to me

 



- Act of creation...

- Birth of a nation...

- For real...

- Portuguese's meal...

- Like candle's nostalgia still..

- Through a mirror that I can feel..

- Deep inside a zone...

- Felt I not alone...

- Scratching everything...

- While the birds do sing...

- It's what we're...

- Mankind's solar system star...

- Drawing am I...

- Not feeling myself high...

- Inside duality...

- Vision soil's empathy...

- Stared at you...

- Man being new..

- Into an inner pace..

- There was a new face....

- Dwelling inside Europe's anatomy....

- Felt as being at Asian sea...

- No hidden multiplicity...

- When I do climb a tree...

- From forest we came...

- Not chewing a sugar cane...

- Think on this that you tell me:

"Mediterranean sea"

"Joy to be"

"Not at motherland"

"Where the world never end"

- Keep painting Matrioska's smile...

- Not thinking for a short while..

- Listening to a new lyrical melody...

- Know that I dance...

- Reading "Notes from the Underground" romance...

- Mostly being inside a trance....

- It's always like this...

- Play track 6...

- At Moscow do I dwell...

- Closing myself as a seashell..



- Tiny breads always delicious are...

- Clearly knowing who we're...

- Actually kind of forgot...

- That the land was maybe not...

- Astronomy...

- Entity...

- Theology...

- Empty...

- All being free.,.

- Like magic from Paradise's tree...

- Counting again...

- Shift stained inside a train...

- Number 3...

- It was the age...

- Map's page....

- Hair long and curly...

- Not random fantasy...

- Suddenly there was a Russian Dance...

- Tom Waits beat seance...

- Felt myself sweet...

- Like a mermaid swam deep...

- Boats were destroyed...

- Like a simple toy...

- There were even clothes in the cabin...

- Color white satin...

- In period mask time...

- When people are worth more than a dime...

- Really knew that at hour 17h57...

- Would feel myself in heaven...

- Giving way into Gogol's dire say...

- No Pavlovian's day...

- Quickly drew something to you...

- For true...

- Entered thy mind...

- Utmost kind...

- Nice find...

- By the market bought a pie...

- No lie...

- There was in my ears still the melody....

- With the verb "to be"...

- Matrioska's started I to organize...

- Real nice...

- One upon another...

- Movement was even further...

- Shared with you a chocolate bar...

- The sun was far...

- It did rain a bit..

- Felt myself sweet...

- Not being homesick...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina