Monday, October 18, 2021

A direct love speech from Monali Roy to me

 


- My Man, my love there's how you me hold...

- During hot and cold...

- Feelings can't I deny...

- No lie...

- Kisses that never fade...

- Either in light or shade...

- Yesterday by you...

- Felt you again...

- Heart's to blame...

- True...



- It's how we both share...

- Our deepest atmosphere...

- A bit like honey...

- Merry and funny...

- Loving you is...

- Delight's bliss...

- Marriage approval...

- Life's renewal...

- Near me...

- Sky as our astrology...

- When you hold my hand...

- My heart's a lyrical band...

- Daughter tells me that eternal we're.

- Sculpting a star...



- Really know that it's our love...

- Not mud above...

- When you put your fingers in my lips...

- Instantly feel ourselves inside our vast ship...

- Together by the wild...

- We're nature's child...



- Know that you with me games no play...

- Doesn't matter if it's night or day...

- When I see you, my heart really beats...

- Like thunderstorm sweets...

- There's the flower that you picked for me...

- By the lake, not the sea...

- Inside our thousand kisses everything I forget...

- Don't care about anything else...

- We're no shelf...

- Never am I to you a brat...

- Care for us...

- No fuss...

- Fingers on thy hair...

- Everywhere...

- Do know what's in your mind...

- Always deliciously kind...

- Stared at the water...

- Our together image does matter...

- Not as reflection...

- But our pure action...



- Don't want to think at all...

- Inside our firewall...

- Bengali I am...

- Ancestry's jam...

- Roots are cool...

- Love is our tool...

- Inside our unique way...

- Love when you everything to me say...

- Wear your jeans again...

- Feel not tame...



- Wear you my coat...

- Our love's boat...

- Nobody can understand...

- How we together bend...

- Not upon a common wish...

- Both by staring at a flying fish...

- Not at snow...

- Or ice...

- But our echo...

- Everything's nice...



- Inside me...

- Deeply...

- Sweetly...

- Your hair caress me again...

- Never feel lame...

- Vacuum as spleen...

- Everything's clean...

- Reality's scene...

- Do press play...

- Into a simple sway...

- Like Siboney...



- Ten thousand days festivity...

- Our marriage will be till eternity...

- Dancing with utmost intensity...

- Want to see you wearing thy suit...

- Eating a piece of fruit...

- Sexy you're...

- Never far...

- More than a look...

- Inside a book...



- Want to be your eternal princess...

- My warrior king...

- Do hate jazz...

- You make me happily scream...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina