Thursday, October 14, 2021

A love speech from Maree to me

 

Maree - 01


- Man, vamp am I...

- Not like Bela Lugosi...

- Without a sigh...

- It's the boat that's cozy...

- Not undead...

- Bauhaus art school does shed...

- Lost Boys picture motion...

- Being my body lotion...

- Emily Dickinson's despair...

- Thrown into wild air...

- Fur from PJ...

- During night and day...



- It's the tide that turns. ..

- When listen I to Cure's track "burn"... 

- Out of system goth...

- Vampira hasn't forgot...

- Picture of Dorian Gray...

- Upon a leisurely day...

- Make-up do I use...

- Freddy Kruger's ain't my choose...



- Tasting wine...

- Absolutely fine...

- Like Only Lovers Left Alive...

- Jarmusch's hive...

- Andrew Eldritch was by street...

- Patricia did me greet...

- Lux interior and Poison Ivy did stood...

- Inside my inner mood...

- Like a joyful decor...

- No bore...



- Wore the necklace's chandelier...

- Completely forgetting fear...

- It's The Fall...

- Start to stare at my house wall...

- Really didn't understood...

- If Carnival of Souls was my food...

- The Cabinet of Dr Caligari was a still frame...

- Really remembering your name...




- There was a TV series lure...

- Eva Green knocked at the door...

- Penny Dreadful was the best...

- Quickly forgot about the rest...

- No writings by Stoker Bram...

- Delighted was I with glam...

- By the sea...

- Ozymandias did wrote...

- About my coat...

- For free...




- There was Percy Shelley...

- Staring at Mary's belly... 

- Trustworthy Psychedelic...

- Furs Gaelic... 

- Know that you're Portuguese...

- Jack In The Green never says please...

- Gazed I at thy ink...

- During morning did I think...


Maree - 02


- Closed coffin inside a train...

- Under a Mucous Membrane...

- Thought on all the books that I've read...

- Rimbaud suddenly was mad...

- Music entered on my mind...

- Sisters of Mercy were being kind...

- The Nephilim did came...

- Lovecraft was a game...

- Poe felt ashame...

- Polidori was tame...

- There was no reflection at the glass..

- Siouxsie Sioux always had class...



- Entered I at Stonehenge...

- At U.S.A...

- Nikolai Tesla entered a bay...

- His key was electricity...

- Not integrity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina