Wednesday, October 27, 2021

A love speech from my blonde bombshell Mascara Bass-Girl to my heart

 


- My Man, there's our spaceship...

- Botanical garden Gods and Goddess...

- We together move deep...

- Always thy princess...

- Sis wants to kill you...

- Jealous she is...

- Something new...

- Of your snake's hiss...

- Loving thee...

- Endless floating energy...

- My legs moving like honey...

- Am thy bunny..

- Must cut some of your white hair..,

- Inside our atmosphere...

- Just orgasm again chill...

- Morning and afternoon feel...

- It's touch's empathy...

- Body and skin melt together...

- Just you and me...

- Land of forever...

- Thy bomb heart...

- Our start...

- Circle my face...

- Inside our love's pace...

- Noir(ish) style...

- Meanwhile...



- Go I on top...

- Not inside a song pop...

- Know that you love me every single day...

- No need to a God's pray..

- Just for me hum..

- Sharing our gum..

- Book fingering I am...

- Pure glam...

- Rocket's science pages...

- No headaches...

- Call me belle...

- Am thy blonde bombshell's spell...



- Fingers on my mouth...

- No need to shout...

- Snake's again awake...

- Eros shape...

- My love, again time...

- Juicy lime...

- Thy body meat...

- Being so sweet...

- Want the croissant sugary..

- As a toffee...

- Into me again...

- No pain...

- Sis knocks at the door...

- Truly want you more...

- By the floor...

- Not sour flower...

- More than a continuous hour...

- I'll share a pie cherry...

- Let's be merry...

- Just tell me...

- Overwhelming sea...

- Don't make me shiver...

- By the river...

- Wearing your chemise...

- Smile I saying "cheese"...



- Hand inside me involve...

- Our castle's threshold...

- hmmm...again...

- Don't bear shame...

- My Bond's James...

- By the Thames...

- No relax time...

- You're my goldmine...

- Prepare me food...

- Love our timeless mood...

- Just don't tell anything...

- There's our wedding ring...

- Don't wanna sing...

- Into Cambodja and back again...

- Angkor Wat ain't a game...

- My everlasting flame...

- I'm your dame...

- Again explode...

- World's our personal globe...

- Love when you grab my hair...

- Everywhere...

- Kiss me on my tongue...

- Wanna feel thy bomb...

- Like volcano's fire...

- Thy endless pyre...

- At garden's again...

- No flower disdain...

- Put your coat on the floor...

- Want even more...

- I truly know how I you delight...

- During day and night...

- Tongue's pierce...

- At ease...

- Position spoon...

- All over the moon...

- Tantric sweet...

- Sugary hit...

- Again inside me deep...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina