Friday, October 29, 2021

Halloween 2021 - drafting ideas with help by the best international artists that I know of

Somewhere in the prettiest city in the whole wide world. I do continue to develop narratives and ideas inside a multimedia arts project even during Halloween and with an insight while thinking on the departed ones also.

Below is a quick random displayed narrative of what I plan to achieve till Christmas time with help by some of the best international artists that I know and that I've worked in the past or am working in present time.



There's my friend and astonishing Spanish artist Sonia Pulido who won illustration's awards and that works with me in cover magazines or posters outside any dreams...







There's a personalized t-shirt with an artwork by Swedish artist Lars Erik Sjunesson based on a blasphemous policeman...




There's a Noirish themed book by American artist Charles Burns that I love...




There's my beautiful friend Terhi Ekebom painting a mural while creating a fascinating deck of cards with her unique  ay style...






There's a personalized t-shirt with an artwork by Argentine artist Mr Ed based on my kitty Ilvie...




There's a fascinating painting by my friend and Spanish maestro Eduardo Alvarado Sanchez Co rtes based on a simple woman...




There's a 6 artwork by my friend and Italian artist Salvatore Galati...





There's a magnificent photoshoot by American photographer Ellen Von Unwerth...





There's an extraordinary new painting by Finnish artist Katja Tukiannen...




There're 7 panels by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt based on Corto Maltese where I gather inspiration to continue to develop an arts event this fashion character...




There's a fascinating artwork by my friend and Finnish artist Matti Hagelberg...





There's a fascinating book based on Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character and his autobiography that I really love...







There's Daria Kovaleva being a woman that I love...






Finally there's Jack Skellington's character from Tim Burton's masterpiece movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas" with a lament's current...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina