Monday, June 27, 2022

A direct love speech from Zhu Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, visiting your city...

- Feel myself more pretty...

- Not like a mermaid that does swim...

- Inside our beloved love scene..

- Squirrels that hazelnuts eat...

- Time being sweet...

- By the river pagan feel I...

- No lie...

- Fireworks do tell...

- You inside my spell...

- Bear does joke...

- Not awoke...

- By the boat...

- It's our together shadow...

- No love to borrow...

- Don't care about what to do...

- When it's only me and you...

- Dancing till night falls...

- Sheets being our kisses walls...

- Book doesn't bend...

- There's my hand...

- In between...

- Not a dream...

- Like a cascade...

- Banshee's shade...

- Nocturnal doesn't fade...



- Thought on our film's shape...

- Sharing with you a grape...

- Not on a Nightshift...

- Being thy queen's lift...

- Thy crown on my head...

- Driving me again into our bed...

- Time to everything spill...

- No control pill...

- Blue doesn't come...

- Inside our feelings dome...

- Like Klimt's kiss...

- Being thy miss...




- Like Munch's scream...

- No scene...




- Fingers of mine reading you as a book...

- Thy lustful look...

- Golden hair of mine...

- Being more than our rhyme...

- Again do we together swim...

- Not caring about any sin...

- Movie's "The Lighthouse"...

- Food making with no blouse...




- Not only our humming sound...

- Orgasms being lost and found...

- Age of mine...

- Where city's fine...

- Heart that beats...

- Calling you more than my "sweets"...

- Way more than a ride...

- Feeling you inside...

- There's flower's scent...

- Minutes not spent...

- By the bookstore...

- Wanting you even more...

- Forgot to think...

- In bottle's ink...

- Again drinking wine Port...

- Just like giving birth...

- Teeth by your neck...

- Blow me back...

- Not a Painted Bird...

- I'm thy treasure...

- Hold my body afloat again...

- Bear I no shame...

- Together us being more than a team...

- My name...

- Not inside a play's scene...

- There's my today's dress...

- Not only to impress...

- Let's together make a mess...

- Say that you love me...

- Know that I'm thy energy..

- Being thy Hecate...

- Not at ancient Greece's mythology...

Porto's majesty... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina