Sunday, June 5, 2022

A direct love speech from Natalie to my solid heart

 


- Man, of course that I do know... 

- Piano does glow... 

- Come again... 

- Window 101...

- No need to be tame... 

- Us having fun... 

- Bring the bloody cocktail... 

- Melody ain't a simple spell... 

- Being inside a Tim Burton's movie... 

- Feel myself kinda groovie... 

- Like The Corpse Bride... 

- Delighted I am... 

- Always by your side... 

- Use your pen... 




- My hair's by your face... 

- Way more than a simple embrace... 

- Don't you dare... 

- The Cure's melody... 

- Being elsewhere... 

- Just you and me... 




- Near the garden of delights... 

- Without stage frights... 

- Pick I your right hand... 

- It doesn't bend...

- From the piano notes... 

- Heart and soul floats... 

- Choosing again thy best coats... 

- As our main love boats... 

- It's your latin blood... 

- Our main flood... 

- Portuguese born... 

- Inside a storm... 

- At Porto's city... 

- Feel myself more pretty... 




- Thy born land... 

- No short end... 

- Throughout Moscow you and me... 

- Not caring about the verb "to be"... 




- Inside a written romance... 

- Care I about our endlessly dance... 

- Only want I... 

- No sigh... 

- Kiss me during night and day... 

- Our shared unique say... 

- Plan I on creating a new song... 

- Major time zone... 

- First want to jump into thy arms... 

- No hidden alarms... 

- Wanna our mind being free... 

- As an entity... 

- Our identity... 

- Towards Sun and Moon... 

- Not really soon... 

- Midnight walk... 

- When we talk... 

- Home does stream... 

- Outside any dream... 

- Reality does spin... 

- Petals of stray flowers... 

- During early hours... 

- Like Wagner's Valkyrie... 



- Mozart from Milos... 

- Feel free... 

- Our heads near pillows... 




- Fingers on my lips..

- Morning good us treats.. 

- Waking coffee... 

- Eating sugarish toffee... 

- Need to feel you again... 

- Let's pick the earliest train... 

- Feelings never are lame... 

- Call me thy angel sweet... 

- Let's move way deep... 

- Tell me that I'm the prettiest one... 

- Don't you dare to bang any drum... 

- Will your jeans use..

- Time to choose..

- Dressing as a muse..

- Must we sleep a bit... 

- No need for our love's spaceship...



No comments:

Post a Comment