Wednesday, June 8, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, not in 1996...

- Our first kiss...

- Anita Lane was at O'Malley's bar...



- Henry Lee didn't observed the sea...



- Not any star...

- It was only you and me...

- Nick quietly stood...

- Ballad being our mood...



- Switching to Tom...

- Real Gone...



- Just like a Bone Machine...



- Where we together do scream...

- David Thewlis at Black Rider...

- Talked about a spider...

- William Burroughs mentioned that life ain't no sin...

- We're reality's cream...




- Then again P.J. took a pen knife...

- No cookie slice...

- Rose by my teeth...

- Our kiss always deep...

- From time to time Frank's Wild Years...

- Gave us fears...




- Remember that you told me about some Tender Prey...

- During Night and Day...




- From Her To Eternity say I to you...

- Nothing new...




- The First Born Is Dead...

- Let's stay by our bed...




- Hair's Dry...

- No need to lie...




- Do know that I do always bring you my love...

- Saint Petersburg's statue is a shelter of a dove...



- Is This Desire

- You know that our moments are eternal fire...




- Don't tell me about any Bad Seed...

- No need...

- Einstürzende Neubauten and New Buildings Collapsing...

- Back in time in 1993...

- My hands around thee...

- Eternal energy...

- Lisbon's concert...

- Felt like birth...

- No stage dive...

- F.M.Einheit became mad...

- Number five... 




- Alexander Häcke quickly forgot...

- Not needing a knot...

- Blixa gave us sticks...

- Speaking German as some pricks...




- At Casa da Música in 2009...

- Kid Congo Powers were fine...



- Later Harvey P.J.

- In the same place...

- Forgot year and day...




- Hold I your head...

- Kiss you a bit mad...

- Rose's between my teeth...

- Like a shallow breeze...

- Thy hair on my hands...

- Diamanda Galas in 2001...

- We being only one...




- Later Lydia Lunch and Michael Gira in the same year...

- City without fear...





- Radiohead in 2002...

- Again me and you...




- Massive Attack in 2007...

- Felt ourselves in Heaven...




- Art school Bauhaus in 2006...

- Being always your only Miss...




- During 1991..

- Iggy Pop was fun...


- Concert wasn't only a quick drum...

- Something that he sang...

- About Yang...

- Carrying no pen... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina