Thursday, June 23, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 

00


- My Man, do know...
- Not inside a show...
- Water does me move...
- I can...
- Deeply should...
- Knifes do blend...
- At Saint Petersburg...
- No need for us to lure...



- Enter I your heart...
- Not as some tiny part...
- At Moscow's Red Square...
- We do share...


- You must be inside my arms...
- No lost poetry's charms...
- Losing ourselves at Twin Peaks...
- In between candy sweets...



- There's The Return...
- You and me never burn...




- No need to chat...
- Don't be a brat...
- Into my lips...
- Dagger hold I...
- Sigh...
- Hold my hips...
- Fire Walk With Me...
- Our mutual energy...



- Don't tell me about Shazam...


- Or bloody Superman...


- Baudelaire's art...


- Pythagoras as a bard...


- Opening our eyes wide...
- At fascination street...
- Us side by side...
- Our common treat...
- Call me more than sweet...
- Platinum's hair blonde...
- Bombshell's pond...
- Swimming with the fish...
- There's our wish...
- Inside another kiss...
- Again must we bliss...
- No missing pieces...
- Being thy Portuguese missus...
- Circling round and round...
- There's our new sound...
- Story again told...
- Not by the cold...
- Forgetting Tsar's gold...
- It's again the book...
- Our lustful look...
- By Neva's river...
- Wind makes us shiver...



- Russian must I you teach...
- There's our human breach...
- Day upon day and into the night...
- Be my light...
- Tonight fireworks will display...
- Not inside a say...
- Always at bay...
- Together we don't pray...
- Pope told us something...
- Not inside a dream...
- Don't care again...
- Love thy name...
- Feeling homesick...
- Wanna kick a brick...
- Like some Barbarian Queen...
- There's our gloomy scene...
- Just one more...
- By the floor...
- Near the door...
- Counting till 4...
- Into thy birth's city...
- Feeling myself even more pretty..
- Swimming again deeply...
- Will be whatever you wish..
- Mermaid's no fish...
- There's our desire...
- Not by love's pyre...
- To never go home...
- Hanging up the phone...
- One more go...
- Together we do glow...
- Direct, write, interpret and act...
- Let's be a fact...
- Wanna have a tiny cat...
- Inside my hat...

No comments:

Post a Comment