Sunday, June 5, 2022

A solid love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man... 

- Counting till 3...

- More than an honey bee... 

- No need to plan...

- Wear I thy favourite love dress...

- Let's play chess... 

- Evolutionary excess... 

- Commedia Dell'arte somewhere... 



- Italy's forgot to share... 



- By the staircase... 

- Inside our love's pace..

- Us being deep inside... 

- Near the wild... 

- Come on and later cook me something... 

- Not inside a dream... 

- By Saint Petersburg let's stand... 

- There's a paper that doesn't bend... 




- By our house... 

- Forgetting my blouse... 

- Naked spinning dance... 

- Our romance... 

- Inertia does enter... 

- Feel myself as a panther... 

- Running to your arms... 

- Masks ain't our charms... 

- Bought the ticket... 

- Movie's kept... 

- There's our love poster... 

- Inside a huge toaster... 

- Bread and butter... 

- Let's move further... 

- Kiss my neck... 

- Softly do I check... 

- Bruises kept... 

- Wanna fly... 

- Spinning in a plate... 

- No lie..

- Radiohead are late... 



- Yummy sugar bear... 

- Gummy us dare... 

- Remember Gremlins



- Mogwai jet beams? 



- Lyrically without thinking... 

- Know that our love's shifting... 

- Drinking our Sunday's tea... 

- Feeling energy... 

- Playing fingers... 

- No Dead Ringers... 

- Hate Cronenberg's zone... 




Crash's gone... 

- Ballard was left alone... 



- Wanna shave you a bit more... 

- There's group 4...

- Liz Fraser's main core... 



- Keep me from harm... 

- There's a sound at our barn... 

- Animal was gone... 

- Rabbit's by the phone... 

- From inside my chest... 

- Pumping oxygen to you... 

- Feeling the best... 

- No true blue... 

- Thy Bloody Valentine I am... 



- Bilinda Butcher can't jam... 



- Kevin Shields doesn't eat cheese or ham... 



- Let's vision a theater play... 

- During this Summer Indian's day...

- Taste my lips... 

- Like Patricia Arquette's hips... 



- At Lost Highway am I lost... 



- Inside Chaplin's room feeling as a must... 



- Pirata's tobacco shop... 




- Does have color pop... 

- Near a bateau... 

- Mirroring Art Nouveau... 



- There's our animation... 

- Petrov's my love... 

- Life's nation... 

- No dove...




- Piotr Dumala tell us something... 

- No color green...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina