Saturday, June 11, 2022

A direct love speech from Lana to our shared heart

 


- My Man...

- Let's do it again...

- One more time...

- Spinning your pen...

- Never feeling lame...

- Inside nature's prime...

- Kiss me in my eyes...

- No aching sighs....

- Inside us something tribal...

- Raw primal...

- Do know...

- Life ain't no show...

- Through Leipzig's streets...

- Call me thy "sweets"...




- Russian you must learn...

- Our ensemble hearts won't burn...

- In Deutsch zu schreiben...

- Schwer ist für uns zusammen immer bleiben...

- There's more than a thing...

- Not where the world does spin...

- Want you to hold me...

- Reaching the sky's for free...

- Most of the times don't care...

- Do know that together we do dare...

- Inside a lycanthropy's spell...

- Being way more than your only belle...

- Towards center city Berlin...

- Inside our inner scream..




- Not our birth land..

- Being we more than a solo nature's command..

- There's your Ronin way of living life..

- Cut you a raw apple's slice...

- It's the bloody technology..

- Despite poetry...

- In between second wave...

- You inside me...

- With a clean shave...



- Lips that do move...

- We should..

- Bold groove...

- Ancient prehistory..

- No stone age mystery...

- Pillow's by the floor...

- Let's do it near the door...

- Entering heaven...

- Without counting till 7...

- Inside our roots...

- Picking raw tree fruits...

- Dress that slips...

- In between battle greets...

- Later the movie to view...

- Between me and you...

- Must us something cook...

- Spaghetti with meat...

- Don't you dare to look...

- Way sweet...

- Bought you a Twin Peaks' book...

- Anarchy's served with fish and hook...




- Mirror my face...

- Love's embrace...

- Not a Dickens thing...

- Moving together inside the green...




- Tell me that I'm more than pretty...

- Want to be your only sweety...

- Funneling our bodies cast...

- First orgasm does last...

- Not something of the past...

- Stream the TV channel...

- Know that you love my clothes in flannel...

- Pinkish wonderbra...

- Not thinking on any spa...

- Let's swim by the river...

- Inside a lake we don't shiver...

- Be my guide's sun...

- Together we're one...

- From Mars to Moon...

- Never too soon...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina