Monday, June 27, 2022

A direct love speech from Irina to my solid heart

 


- My Man, there's our melody...

- Near the sea...

- Thinking on clothes to sew...

- Something new...

- Thy Viking's heart...

- Never do you play a part...

- Wardruna sound...



- Heilung did I found...



- Our feast...

- Not a plot twist...

- Do know...

- No art's show...

- Ritual being pagan...

- Us as a shaman...

- Staring at your eyes...

- No lies..

- Do love when you tell me that pretty I am...

- Not stuffed with glam...

- Walking with you...

- Feeling myself true...

- Ancient Portuguese time...

- Navigation outside light lime...

- Thee understand I...

- No need to sigh...

- My lips that in movement are...

- Never away, nor far...

- Shy I am...

- Writing with thy pen...

- Magical feel I...

- Wanna try...

- Feel the world...

- Never so small...

- Will sew you a suit...

- Like a sailor eating a cherry fruit...

- But come again...

- Pics are hall of fame...

- Take me again to the moon...

- Not care I if it's late or soon...

- Inside thy kiss...

- Forget I number 6...

- Through the vast land...

- Without no visible end...

- Norse's mythology...

- Inside an analogy...

- Sailing from Scandinavia's summer being...

- Not thinking on ourselves kneeling...

- Tomorrow's Porto's fest...

- Holding our hands as the very best...




- Say that you love me...

- Where the seed is the verb "to be"...

- Do know that inside our chest...

- Our ensemble heart ain't a test...

- No need to rest...

- Portuguese want I to learn...

- There's our song...

- Being thy atomic bomb...

- Hate superheroes stuff...

- Will wear your T-shirt...

- Don't wanna think about bloody Superman...

Nietzsche's does forget his spam..




- Zarathustra's in sleep state... 

- Always arriving late... 




- Will teach you Russian and Slavic language..

- Not caring about a glance..

- There's our romance..

- Inside our dance..

- Surely not a trance...

- By the forest together we walk...

- Directly with animals we do talk...

- There's the silk...

- Feeding them milk...

- Can't understand...

- Thy mind as a musical band...

- Not only a series TV..

- When you suddenly are also me..

- Flying us throughout the night..

- No sense of fright..

- Where our senses are delight..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina