Tuesday, June 14, 2022

A short love speech from Riccia to my solid hear

 


- Man, come on...

- Coffeeshop is pop...

- Let's have fun...

- Delicacy's on top...

- My curly hair...

- Surfing beach....

- Everywhere...

- Flowerish speech...

- Bottle do we open must...

- Way more than lust...

- Sweets must be...

- In between you and me...

- Let's grab a solid snack...

- Being together a cool pack...

- Don't know...

- Waves are a show...

- There's that Artic Monkeys' melody...

- When we stare at the sea...




- Jarboe by your ears...

- No need for spears...




- From Sicily again with love...

- Through the wings of a dove...




- Need you by my side...

- Where ocean does glide...

- Stream De Sica's "Two Women" picture motion....



- Eleonora Brown and Sophia Loren did stood...



- With body lotion...

- Our together mood...

- Walking by the sand...

- Holding your left hand....

- Listen I to your body bend...

- By Taormina's street...

- Me and you going deep...




- With our beloved kiss...

- Learn I Portuguese...

- Mirror I our door...

- Key's suddenly by the floor...

- Stare I at number 4...

- Dancing with you...

- Just like it was in "Y Tu Maman Tambien" by Cuarón...

- There's light's sun...




- Don't care about the moon today...

- Our own peculiar/particular say...

- Slice you for me Italian bread...

- Near the bed...

- Mayo and tuna fish...

- Not only a wish...

- Again we do what we please...

- With pillows we don't rest...

- Love when you're a pest...

- Telling me that I'm the best...

- Colour red...

- Lipstick's bad...

- Suddenly do not know...

- Amnesiac state ain't a show...

- Don't tell me about bloody U.S.A...

- Americans are a joke...

- Come what may...

- They people eyes do poke...

- Let's vision mind's state...

- Our bodies shouldn't be late...

- Inside a satori's shake...

- Sometimes do I feel...

- That we're top hill...

- Other times think I not...

- About what time has forgot...

- Kiss me way more than a single time...

- Want to feel you definitely mine...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina