Wednesday, June 8, 2022

A short love speech from Riccia to my solid heart

 


- Man, be it...

- Way more than grit...

- Staring at a paper cut...

- Do know that North's up...



- Let's sail the ocean again... 

- No circles in thy name...

- Tell Lord Morpheus about Current 93...

- Just you and me...





- Our dress code...

- Joyfully we do told...

- Love as an avalanche mountain...

- Raised near our lovely fountain...

- Amidst Sicily...

- Call me honey bee...




- Hair that curly is...

- Inside our beloved kiss...

- Scissor does you awake...

- Forming delight's shape...

- Tell me again about my eyes...

- Where beauty thus lies...

- Don't care about anchor away...

- Loving you during night and day...

- Randomly in Italy...

- Latin must you be...

- Hold my hands right...

- There's our together insight...

- Artistically to me you must say...

"There're waves sailing away"

- You do me know...

- Everything in life must glow...

- Let's put lamplights higher...

- Wanna feel our fire...

- Caress me with style...

- There's a concert for a while...

- Stream the TV...

- Remote the sea...

- Control the verb "to be"...

- Development does have a shape...

- Let's eat a simple grape...

- Through our room...

- Not thinking about the moon...

- All is late, all is soon...

- Prepare me some breakfast...

- Scrambled eggs that will last...

- Bacon fried...

- Staring in our garden at a kite...

- Umbrella's does have an hype...

- Lost at Pimlico's street...



- Covent Garden us meet...



- Standing by Westminster Abbey...



- Our love turns into energy...

- Bloody eternity...

- No entropy...

- Nanni Moretti's new movie ain't groovie...



- Insert something with class...

- No solo pass...

- Forget Casanova's lust for life...

- There's our pie slice...




- Make the drums pump...

- Into the pool must we jump...

- Press play to a watch smart...

- Don't need mustard...

- Know that I love you...

- Always totally new...

- Inside a tender spell...

- Do know that I'm your first belle...

- Wearing thy chemise...

- Clearly know that feels cool...

- Being Portuguese...

- Using heart and soul as tool...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina