Sunday, June 19, 2022

A direct love speech from Riccia to my solid heart

 


- My Man...

- Come again...

- Not feeling myself tame...

- By the ocean...

- Spreading body lotion...

- Tan by the sun...

- Us having fun...

- Be way more than stylish...

- Need you inside our blissful kiss...

- At Sicily we both awake...

- There's our shape...

- Inside an earthquake...



- Something that you to me tell...

- Together us inside a spell...

- Not caring about anything...

- World to us does sing...

- Italian being I...

- No lie...

- Latin as you...

- Forgetting colour blue...

- Paint the sky for me...

- Drain my melancholy...

- There's sand...

- By our holding hand...

- Give me something endless...

- Wearing thy favourite dress...

- Let's play chess...

- Not a Pasolini's writing...

- You and me sea sighting...




- Candies inside your right pocket...

- Let's sky rocket...

- There's a blossom flower...

- Nurturing the hour...

- Eating meat...

- As a simple treat...

- Let's a movie stream...

- Where there's room, there's spleen...

- Press play...

- Bowie's melody inside our say...



- Positive absolute beginners... 

- Not afraid of being sinners... 

- Minutes fall short...

- By the tennis court...

- Flatterish one more time...

- Together in our purest prime...

- Rising with no red light...

- Hold you me tight...

- Way to be...

- Our together breath energy...

- There's Amarcord...

- Feel myself not bored... 




- La Dolce Vita lights...

- Rose neon sights... 




- Lipstick's new...

- No gloomy blue...

- Saturday's being...

- Words seeing...

- During the night...

- Fireflies as light...

- University of life...

- No cookies slice...

- Surely's nice...

- Creamish ice...

- Back and forth in time...

- Us together inside our velvet goldmine...

- Just fine...

- Know that when I'm awake...

- Feel a bit inside a quick shake...

- Waves upon waves...

- In my eyes, thy shades...

- Colourfully...

- Seed ain't a melody...

- Michaelangelo did paint chapel's Sistine...

- You and me outside a dream...




- Mona Lisa quietly stood...



- By the Louvre...



- Today you me help must...

- It's just...

- Apple's lust...

- Garden of delights...

- In between wrong and rights...

- Wanna shave a bit thy hair...

- Us being both everywhere...


No comments:

Post a Comment