Sunday, June 19, 2022

A short direct love speech from Zhu Zhu to my solid heart

 


- My Man, Elfish state am I...

- No lie...

- Blondish hair being everywhere...

- Our mutual atmosphere...

- But come again...

- Don't say that I'm lame...

- Not inside a dream...

- Or a sketchy's scene...

- Hold me in your arms...

- Wanna feel all thy charms...

- Feel a bit like Marie Antoinette...

- By the red carpet...




- Together we sail a bit...

- Want you to be my sweet...

- Sugarish deep...

- Need you as my lion that does roar...

- Forever more...

- Soft Portuguese's skin...

- In need of pure cream...

- There's our mutual fire...

- A kiss ain't a bloody wire...



- Be my Yin...

- Solid scene...

- Be my Yang...

- Love you deeply Man...




- Into TV series Twin Peaks...

- No morning leaks...




- It's the flowerpot...

- Land that time hasn't forgot...

- Held I your heart inside my left hand...

- It does bend...

- World without end...

- Just tell me that I'm thy flower...

- Every single hour...

- Don't you dare to make me sour...

- Inside thy eyes...

- Bearing no lies...

- Feel fragile today...

- Inside our inner say...

- Near the sea...

- Just you and me...

- Don't care about any Maiakovski's play...

- Come what may...




- Lead me again...

- There's our shared name...

- Write to and about me and you...

- Let's be something new...

- Wanna hold a rose...

- There's time to prose...

- Know that we'll behold scientology...

- Not superheroes we're...

- Loving you is loving me...

- Flying near some random star...

- Give me a kiss...

- Make me eternally hiss...

- Snake me awake...

- Inside our together shape...

- Come on, say that you love me...

- Say that you need me...

- Say that you feel me...

- Not inside a faeries tale mystery...

- There's our love sea...

- Don't care about the U.S.A.

- Or whatever people do say...

- Surely we won't also go to France...

- There's our lovely romance...




- You and me walking at Porto's streets...

- Do know that candy ain't our only sweets...

- Be again inside...

- There's our together ride...

- You and me side by side...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina